Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #24-29 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 24, Number 29 Wednesday, 29 December 1999 Today's Topics: TMBG: Birdhouse on compilation CD Re: TMBG: MTV, VH-1 and Wierd Al Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <0.791edf38.259a30ec@aol.com> Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 10:27:40 EST Subject: TMBG: Birdhouse on compilation CD Well, I was watching Cartoon Network at about 1 oclock this morning, and I saw a commercial for a new CD called "On The Edge", which featured bands that supposedly changed the face of music as we know it. As I sat and watched, with a sarcastic comment for every video clip they showed, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the Johns bouncing around to the tune of Birdhouse! I don't remember who else was on the CD besides TMBG and REM, but I thought I'd share in case anyone cares. PR Mega ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:25:29 -0500 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Message-ID: <84avb2$1ele$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: MTV, VH-1 and Wierd Al Last year when TMBG did an apearence on Modern Rock Live, they took four callers and I was one of them. I asked when we were gonna see Dr. Worm on MTV, and Flansburgh told me that they DO have the video. -MIke > 1) MTV doesn't HAVE the Dr. Worm video. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #24-29 ******************************