Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #25-14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 25, Number 14 Friday, 14 January 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Louisiana Take this Blanket off of me! Re: TMBG: Louisiana TMBG: Palm Pilot Re: NON-TMBG: Palm Pilot Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <011b01bf5dc1$08362260$fe2cfea9@computer> From: "Chuck Campbell" Subject: TMBG: Louisiana Take this Blanket off of me! Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 07:23:41 -0500 Does anyone know where I can get this? I had a site with it before I formatted my HD, Its a great song- and I'm deprived of it. Please, I loved that song like a brother, I need it, and it needs me. Your Pal -Mr.Feeny (I have a high temperature, that might explain any weirdness in the message, like now, with the use of "Weirdness." Well, I need sleep, its 7:30AM, no school for me, I get to go see Dr.Nick. "High Everybody!" "High Dr.Nick." Bye again) [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 08:30:55 -0600 From: "Jay G." Message-ID: <85kn5t$232i$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Louisiana Chuck Campbell wrote... > Does anyone know where I can get this? I had a site > with it before I formatted my HD, Its a great song- > and I'm deprived of it. Please, I loved that song like > a brother, I need it, and it needs me. This song and many others can be found at http://www.twistid.com/tmbg -Jay ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:52:51 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <000001bf5e18$df184900$7dd3fea9@computer> From: "Chuck Campbell" Subject: TMBG: Palm Pilot Mail Help wrote on 4/1/99 9:00 am: Welcome to Mail! To transfer mail from your desktop E-Mail application to your handheld computer, you must configure the HotSyncR feature on your desktop as follows: 1. Install Desktop software from the provided CD. 2. During Install, click Yes when you're asked if you want to set up the handheld Mail application. 3. Follow the steps in the Mail Setup Wizard to set up Mail settings. You can return to the Mail Setup Wizard anytime: On the Windows 95/98 or NT desktop, click the Start button. Highlight Programs, the Desktop program group, and then Mail Setup. When you press the HotSync button to synchronize your computer and your handheld, e-mail from your desktop E-Mail inbox appears in the handheld Mail application. You can then read, reply to, forward, delete, and create new e-mail on your handheld. The next time you synchronize, your actions are reflected both in your handheld and on your desktop E-Mail application. Enjoy using Mail! ------------------------------ Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.20000113184757.0094a600@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:52:26 -0500 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Palm Pilot I know this letter was sent by mistake, but I thought I'd mention that "Mail" has to be the most unoriginal name an e-mail software package could possibly have. Palm Pilots are great, but come on... That's like TMBG releasing an album called "Album". Or a space shuttle called "U.S.S. Space Shuttle". (Actually, I forget what space shuttle names are preceded with, so don't flame me, please! :-) Or christening a ship (called "Ship" of course) with Champagne (C) brand champagne. What happened to good marketing? -Adam At 05:52 PM 1/13/00 -0500, Chuck Campbell wrote: >Mail Help wrote on 4/1/99 9:00 am: > >Welcome to Mail! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #25-14 ******************************