Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #25-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 25, Number 19 Wednesday, 19 January 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: MITM TMBG: Millionaire Re: TMBG: Millionaire TMBG: Re: Millionare Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 12:46:04 -0500 From: Adrienne Spruill Message-ID: <3884A6DC.2404FD65@epix.net> Organization: Student Subject: TMBG: Re: MITM Also, I thought that was Flansy on the "Nice is Good" song. It was Flansy! WooHoo!! -A ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000e01bf6236$38b97ee0$53c12104@dsl.gtei.net> From: "Rob" Subject: TMBG: Millionaire Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:32:39 -0800 I could't beleive it. The one million dollar question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire was "How far away is the sun from the earth?" I was talking to the TV, quoting lyrics, "and that's why it looks so small." When the guy said 93 million miles, and won the million bucks, he didn't even thank TMBG. How ungrateful. -Rob [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000119045822.83490.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Alex Cobain" Subject: Re: TMBG: Millionaire Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:58:20 PST From: "Rob" Reply-To: "Rob" To: Subject: TMBG: Millionaire Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 20:32:39 -0800 I could't beleive it. The one million dollar question on Who Wants to be a Millionaire was "How far away is the sun from the earth?" I was talking to the TV, quoting lyrics, "and that's why it looks so small." When the guy said 93 million miles, and won the million bucks, he didn't even thank TMBG. How ungrateful. -Rob What an ungrateful bastard!!!! ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000119064829.6524.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "eRiCh Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Re: Millionare Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:48:29 PST Woah, woah, woah fellas they aint ungratful bastards. TMBG didnt even write the song!....well i guess they made it a bit more widley known.... Erich ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #25-19 ******************************