Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #25-22 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 25, Number 22 Saturday, 22 January 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: what happened? TMBG: Malcolm and stuff; Rick's weekly venting Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: <2.75be15.25ba88ac@aol.com> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:14:36 EST Subject: TMBG: what happened? Does anybody know what happened to alex.simplenet.com/tmbg? I've tried going there a lot lately and it never works... Harlan DrSaxx@aol.com- CounterfeitFaker@hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: <12.129df40.25ba8e90@aol.com> Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 23:39:44 EST Subject: TMBG: Malcolm and stuff; Rick's weekly venting I just read an article in the Sun Times (Cleveland East Side) SunStaions section. They had Freddy Muniz (Malcolm) on the cover, with one review, and another article. Turns out he was signed by an agent after seeing him in a school play. He's been in two made-for-TV movies,abd guess his age-- No, not 12. He looks 12. He's 14. I'm 14.Funny, huh. No mention of TMBG in the article. Oh, well, what did you expect? Just a little note, I think some of you would find this amusing: I go to sleep listening to Flood, every night. On good nights, I can go to sleep by around Someone Keeps Moving My Chair, on others, I get to Women and Men or Sapphire Bullets. Last night, a new record -- Istanbul. I was really beat. But enough of that. Dr. Rick Worm Chief of Surgical Staff The Worm Clinic Shaker Heights, Ohio ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #25-22 ******************************