Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #25-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 25, Number 23 Sunday, 23 January 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Who is recording the new DASs? TMBG: Re: what happened? TMBG: New Linnell Dates Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: NitpickR@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:10:26 EST Subject: TMBG: Who is recording the new DASs? Hello 41- It's like the good old days again. I'm calling Dial a song, and they're playing new songs. Flans is doing updates and some of the stuff is really cool. I really hope somebody is recording them, as they don't alway reappear on tmbg.com or whatever. Please, somebody tell me that they are and that there is documentation of this goodness. ~Adam ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 12:35:10 -0600 From: "Jay G." Message-ID: <86csr0$phd$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: what happened? wrote in message news:2.75be15.25ba88ac@aol.com... > Does anybody know what happened to alex.simplenet.com/tmbg? I've tried > going there a lot lately and it never works... he moved to http://www.twistid.com/tmbg -Jay ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: <9d.1131a9e.25bbc11e@aol.com> Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 21:27:42 EST Subject: TMBG: New Linnell Dates Hi again everybody: Linnell and the Statesmen will perform at the following shows: February 23rd -- Washington, DC at The Black Cat February 26th -- Philadelphia at Khyber Pass Karen :-) MuseKJ ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <27.d6d855.25bbca5a@aol.com> Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:07:06 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates << Linnell and the Statesmen will perform at the following shows: February 23rd -- Washington, DC at The Black Cat February 26th -- Philadelphia at Khyber Pass>> Isn't Linnell also playing in Boston on Feb 4? I heard that Linnell and the Statesmen are going to be the opening act for TMBG there. That'll be cool as hell, especially since I'm going! Lucky me :) PR Mega ------------------------------ From: MuseKJ@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:38:04 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates In a message dated 1/22/00 7:07:06 PM Pacific Standard Time, PR Mega writes: << Isn't Linnell also playing in Boston on Feb 4? I heard that Linnell and the Statesmen are going to be the opening act for TMBG there. That'll be cool as hell, especially since I'm going! Lucky me :) PR Mega >> Yes, Linnell & the Statesmen are also playing as the opening act for TMBG on Feb. 4th at Avalon in Boston, and on Feb. 5th at Lupo's in Providence, R.I. Have fun at the show! Karen :-) MuseKJ ------------------------------ From: MrBean43@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:41:00 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: New Linnell Dates In a message dated 1/22/00 6:31:42 PM Pacific Standard Time, MuseKJ@aol.com writes: << Hi again everybody: Linnell and the Statesmen will perform at the following shows: February 26th -- Philadelphia at Khyber Pas >> Muse, you left out one important word...Khyber Pass PUB. 21+ only place (as far as I can remember, but im pretty sure that's right.) Here's some more info on the place, and a link to a map on how to get there... Khyber Pass Pub 54 S 2nd St. Philadelphia, PA (215) 440-9683 http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find?screen=ia-map-result&link=ia-map-resul t&event=find_search&address=54+S+2nd+St.&city=Philadelphia&state=PA&zip=&count ry=&Search=Map Jon ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #25-23 ******************************