Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #26-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 26, Number 13 Sunday, 13 February 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: On topic poll! Re: TMBG: On topic poll! Re: TMBG: On topic poll! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <3f.e267e9.25d6ff1c@aol.com> Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:23:24 EST Subject: TMBG: On topic poll! Hey, all, I was just wondering what everyone's favorites from the current batch of DAS's is. Is it: Hovering Sombrero/Hippie Brew Poem That Bobby Orr hockey song ("Wicked Little Critter"?) I'm the Substitute Now/Nice is Good, Mean is Bad or Clowntown/Finished with Lies Kay, who hopes tomorrow's Malcolm in the Middle will feature the subsitute song ------------------------------ From: Kreadoubt@aol.com Message-ID: <55.20c6499.25d704ea@aol.com> Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:48:10 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: On topic poll! In a message dated 2/12/00 10:33:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, Kaylum@aol.com pounded out on her keyboard : >Hey, all, I was just wondering what everyone's favorites from the current >batch of DAS's is. Is it: I cast my vote! > Clowntown/Finished with Lies AND! I wanted to share silly little story. I work in the Radiology dept. at a hospital. I was meandering around the file room, kinda bored and stared quietly "singing" the opening part of Istanbul Remix....dit dit deeeee ditdit de ditdit....and so on. Well, within 15 minutes I had 5 more people quietly singing along, not really knowing what they were singing. A few minutes later a doctor comes in....smiles....and quietly sings...Istanbul was Constantinobul.....and as quickly as he had appeared, left. That's my story 'o the day.... -Kreadoubt "I can just picture my mother now...her computer tuned in to this webcast and listening to YOU swear, John." JF ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:31:35 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: On topic poll! I cast my vote -- I'm the Substitute/Nice is Good. I was in hysterics during Nice is Good! "I put my hand inside the puppet head, and nothing happens! What's with that?" Dr. Rick Worm Chief of Surgical Staff The Worm Clinic Shaker Heights, Ohio ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #26-13 ******************************