Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #26-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 26, Number 16 Wednesday, 16 February 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Fingertips TMBG: counterfeit fate Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <5D0478DD31B2D21194E90090273C41D3F9F5AE@az15m06.iac.honeywell.com> From: "Pletikapich, John (OH35)" Subject: TMBG: Fingertips Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 05:59:04 -0700 >>Rory wrote: > I know this is probably a stupid and ignorant question, but on the > inside of the appolo 18 notes is there a faint picture of a fingerprint > right next to the song fingerprints, I was looking at the notes the > other day and thought I gone insane when I saw a faint gray fingerprint > on the paper, I tried to wash it off, thinking it was mine, but only > ended up smudging the ink from the song lyrics. > I just purchased Apollo 18 on CD this weekend (SuperSaver priced at $9.99) after having only the cassette for all these years. I have good eye sight and I don't see a fingerprint anywhere. Looking forward to hearing Fingertips in random-play for the first time! John ------------------------------ Message-ID: <38A958FD.34C0@the-bridge.net> Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:47:42 -0600 From: Rj Subject: TMBG: counterfeit fate I'm sorry, yesterday I called the song fingerprints, the name of the song is obviously fingertips, but don't worry, I've shot myself in the head to prevent any further mishaps. Regardless, I swear to god I saw a super light gray printing of a finger print on the liner notes to the left of the fingerTIPS lyrics, I'm going to go look at it again, but i swear it's there and it's not mine..perhaps it the blue thing's -Rj ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #26-16 ******************************