Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #26-26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 26, Number 26 Saturday, 26 February 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: TMBG rudeness TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #26-24 TMBG: Montana Guitar Tabs Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <38B69A6B.E3E75F6C@st.com> Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 08:06:19 -0700 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG rudeness > Date: 23 Feb 2000 16:48:18 -0800 > Message-ID: <-1260798000ggr@wlg.com> > From: Bongo > Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #26-23 > > On Thursday, April 13, 1939, JJRRutgers@aol.com wrote: > >We all tried to yell a collective BULLSHIT! at a NYC show in October, but it > >wasn't loud enough. Maybe this time if we all band together, we can make > >this a TMBG concert-going tradition, everyone yells BULLSHIT!!! when Flans > >(or Linnell, depending on who is doing the speaking part) mentions, "The sun > >is so large that a million earths could fit inside!". > > > > Gee, wouldn't that be sort of rude? > > -B O N G O Maybe we should yell "RIGHT ON!" instead. That wouldn't be rude. Or the ebonic version "RAT OWN!" (translation courtesy of Gary Trudeau) ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/7158 Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ From: algernon@cnw.com Message-Id: Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:14:56 -0800 Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #26-24 >On Thursday, April 13, 1939, JJRRutgers@aol.com wrote: >>We all tried to yell a collective BULLSHIT! at a NYC show in October, but it >>wasn't loud enough. Maybe this time if we all band together, we can make >>this a TMBG concert-going tradition, everyone yells BULLSHIT!!! when Flans >>(or Linnell, depending on who is doing the speaking part) mentions, "The sun >>is so large that a million earths could fit inside!". >> > > Gee, wouldn't that be sort of rude? > >-B O N G O Yeah, this seems like the sort of thing the Johns would look at and go, "Hm, too bad we have so many *stupid* fans, wonder whatever happened to the *intelligent* ones." Yes, I know the reference to the recording is funny to *you*, but how is that relevant to TMBG? Would they even have any idea why you were yelling this? I highly doubt Flans treasures the memory of having to tell an audience member to fuck off in the middle of a song. PZ ------------------------------ From: Josh2Face@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:36:03 EST Subject: TMBG: Montana Guitar Tabs Hey, does anyone have the guitar tabs to "Montana"..they were posted here a little bit ago but when my AOL got messed up with a virus the file had to be deleted cuz I had to reinstall AOL..stupid me didn't save it. Oh well, if anyone has the tabs they'd be appreciated. Peace out. Urkel for President. Josh (Josh2Face@aol.com) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #26-26 ******************************