Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #26-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 26, Number 27 Sunday, 27 February 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody TMBG: quick TMBG "See The Constellation" note Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <88.1209e68.25e9fe5e@aol.com> Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:13:18 EST Subject: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody Did anyone happen to see Mad TV on Fox a few minutes ago? There was a spoof of "Malcolm In The Middle" called "Malcolm X In The Middle", which included a parody of Boss Of Me. Anyone tape that? I just thought it was cool as hell. PR Mega "And I'm not you're slave" ------------------------------ From: EmarZero@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:21:50 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody In a message dated 02/26/2000 11:17:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, PRMega@aol.com writes: > Did anyone happen to see Mad TV on Fox a few minutes ago? There was a spoof > of "Malcolm In The Middle" called "Malcolm X In The Middle", which included > a > parody of Boss Of Me. Anyone tape that? I just thought it was cool as hell Holy snot! What were the lyrics? Hooper_X, soooo curious? ------------------------------ From: MrBean43@aol.com Message-ID: <50.20f29ed.25ea04bf@aol.com> Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 23:40:31 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Boss Of Me Parody << Did anyone happen to see Mad TV on Fox a few minutes ago? There was a spoof of "Malcolm In The Middle" called "Malcolm X In The Middle", which included a parody of Boss Of Me. Anyone tape that? I just thought it was cool as hell. >> And if you're from southern california, you'd say "I just thought it was hell- a cool." Or perhaps, if you're from montana, you would say "I just thought it was really tre". Peace out...and SCREECH for president, not Urkel. ------------------------------ From: Josh2Face@aol.com Message-ID: <3f.1714ada.25ea0d20@aol.com> Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 00:16:16 EST Subject: TMBG: quick TMBG "See The Constellation" note Hey, I just bought The Ramones album "Halfway To Sanity" and on the track "I'm Not Jesus" (I think), you can hear Marky Ramone calling out 1-2-3-4 in normal Ramones fashion. Only this time, its the same 1-2-3-4 that is sampled in TMBG's "See The Constellation" on Apollo 18. For so long I knew that it was a Ramones sample, now after reaching my evidence I feel like I just found the Rosetta Stone of the TMBG/Ramones relationship. Oh well, at least I thought that was cool. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #26-27 ******************************