Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #27-16 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 27, Number 16 Thursday, 16 March 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Bowery shows Re: TMBG: Bowery shows Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:23:16 -0500 From: "Yer Pal Paul" Message-ID: <8aojuu$26rh$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Bowery shows Bongo wrote in message <-1259100426ggr@wlg.com>... > > >On Tuesday, May 2, 1939, JJRRutgers@aol.com wrote: >>Just one month until the shows!!! I own Ticket #1 to all four shows, and I >>may be thinking of putting the set of ticket stubs up for sale on EBay if any >>of you are interested. >> >>Also, the last show will be very close to John Flansburgh's 40th birthday, so >>I was curious about getting a birthday card for him, getting a ton of people >>at the May 4th show to sign it, and presenting it to him at the show. Your >>thoughts please. See you April 13th. >> >> - >>John > > At first that sounded like a "freak the Johns out" type of thing but if you got a huge amount of people in the audience to sign it I think he'd appreciate it. I mean, he can't get freaked out by the WHOLE audience. > >-B O N G O > Hey, maybe you can get everyone to sing "Happy Birthday." Yer Pal Paul Not back on that old Time is Money kick, still on it. ------------------------------ From: Kreadoubt@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 20:35:02 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Bowery shows In a message dated 3/15/00 10:18:50 AM Pacific Standard Time, PaulLB@aol.com writes: > Hey, maybe you can get everyone to sing "Happy Birthday." > > Yer Pal Paul > Not back on that old Time is Money kick, still on it. Now THAT would be cool!!!! I'm sure it probably wouldn't take much, if you get the people around you to start singing, I bet others would jump in.... -Kreadoubt "...and then we got into doing this grunge version...and....hey hey, whooaaaa, it's COOL, it's COOL! We're from Brooklyn, we KNOW what open hostility is like" ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #27-16 ******************************