Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #28-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 28, Number 19 Sunday, 23 April 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: The Damn Binghamton show... Re: TMBG: The Damn Binghamton show... TMBG: 4-13-00 show Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 12:08:56 -0400 (EDT) From: "Jason A. Glastetter" Subject: TMBG: The Damn Binghamton show... Message-ID: Okay, here's the dilly. (As Much as I know) It was originally rumored to be during the day, it is (in fact) at 8PM. I think it's FREE. No tickets necessary, if so. It's on campus, possibly outside. --Jason Glastetter ==================================================================== http://www.poingly.com - - Home of the infamous Poingly online game! http://www.mp3.com/poingly - - Download Poingly mp3 songs for FREE!! ==================================================================== ------------------------------ From: Alterian@aol.com Message-ID: <99.3cacaa7.263335ef@aol.com> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 13:05:51 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: The Damn Binghamton show... I'm so there...its only a 3ish hour ride! thats nothing! People have gone farther to see them! woo I'll have to force my friends to come too! ~^v^~ Amber, the Transcendent Mistress of the Known Cosmos, Empress for Eternity ~^v^~ ------------------------------ From: MrBean43@aol.com Message-ID: <6c.33418a9.2633b3b3@aol.com> Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 22:02:27 EDT Subject: TMBG: 4-13-00 show Does anyone have a setlist for the 4-13-00 show? this is the one the statesmen opened up at. Thanks. Jon ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #28-19 ******************************