Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #28-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 28, Number 20 Monday, 24 April 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Binghamton Concert on 4/29 TMBG: Mono Puff is playing... Re: TMBG: Mono Puff is playing... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 18:54:21 -0400 From: Adrienne Spruill Message-ID: <39037F1D.FA183A6D@epix.net> Organization: Student Subject: Re: TMBG: Binghamton Concert on 4/29 Keep trying SUNY's site...the server is down right now. But that's all I know too. I'd like to go, but have no idea how much it'll cost and such. Hmmmmmmm. Dylan Flipse wrote: > > Hello out there, I need information on the TMBG show in Binghamton on the > 29th of this month. (Found out that the show exists through Pollstar, in > case you're curious.) As far as I can tell, the SUNY Binghamton site > (www.binghamton.edu) contains no information on the matter. Someone posted > to the newsgroup that it'd be "sometime during the day" with no info on > tickets, etc. Any help on this would be appreciated. Any Fruheads out > there, note that if this show starts at 1PM or so, there will probably be > time to make the 2.5 hour drive to Geneseo to catch the 8PM Fruvous show. > (Also planning on seeing Moxy the previous night in Freedonia. *grin*) Mike > Leffel thanks you. > > Dylan Flipse - dylan@flipse.com > Check out http://www.flipse.com for no good reason ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3903A7E6.3162@bgnet.bgsu.edu> Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 21:48:22 -0400 From: "K.C." Subject: TMBG: Mono Puff is playing... Hey all, The title is misleading. No new shows to report. I was watching ESPN 2 on Friday night, the Avalanche and Coyotes hockey game (I'm guessing most of you aren't huge sports fans), and the Avs' goalie, Patrick Roy, made a few terrific saves in a row. Then, before the next faceoff, The Devil Went Down To Newport started playing over the loudspeakers in the Pepsi Center (the arena). It was the "It was totally rockin!" part of the song, and I practically whizzed my pants in surprise. So, Mono Puff was heard on national TV on Friday night. I'm wondering if this is a regular occurence there or not... I'll try to find out. -- K.C. Kless "...I am a snake head eating the head on the opposite side..." Commissioner, Triumvir Fantasy Sports Campaign Manager, OUK 2000 docworm@tmbg.org, docworm@icestorm.net ------------------------------ From: MikeTheGiant@aol.com Message-ID: <29.4239ea4.2635054b@aol.com> Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 22:02:51 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Mono Puff is playing... I once heard "Snail Shell" on MTV's Real World. It was while they were changing scenes. I thought that it was pretty cool, even though I try not to watch MTV as much as possible. Mike "The very existance of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.' " - George Carlin ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #28-20 ******************************