Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #28-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 28, Number 8 Wednesday, 12 April 2000 Today's Topics: NON-TMBG: Lincoln Tablature TMBG: non tmbg-a friend in need(not me) Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200004120036.UAA31968@lebanon.valley.net> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 20:39:59 -0400 Subject: NON-TMBG: Lincoln Tablature From: "Robert L. Grabill II" Does anyone happen to have tabs/chords/music from everybody's favorite now-defunct-absorbed-by-tmbg band Lincoln? Apparently, their site has gone the way of the dodo as well, and I crave the ability to play their songs without having to listen to them to the point of being sick of them. Send all replies to robert.grabill.jr@valley.net Thankee. ------------------------------ From: deuels@juno.com Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:35:52 -0400 Subject: TMBG: non tmbg-a friend in need(not me) Message-ID: <20000411.232401.-47195429.0.deuels@juno.com> > > I am a very sick boy little boy. My mother is typing this for me, because > I > > can't. She is crying. Don't cry, Mommy! Mommy is always sad, but she says > > it's not my fault. I asked her if it was God's fault, but she didn't > answer, > > and only started crying harder, so I don't ask her that anymore. > > The reason she is so sad is that I'm so sick. I was born without a body. > It > > doesn't hurt, except when I go to sleep. The doctors gave me an artificial > > body. My body is a burlap bag filled with leaves. The doctors said that > was > > the best they could do on account of us havin' no money or insurance. I > > would like to have a body transplant, but we need more money. > > Mommy doesn't work because she said employers don't hire crying people. I > > said, "Don't cry, Mommy," and she hugged my burlap body. Mommy always > gives > > me hugs, even though she's allergic to burlap, and it chafes her real bad. > > I hope you will help me. You can help me if you forward this e-mail. > > Dr. Van Nostrem from the clinic said if you forward this e-mail then Bill > > Gates will team up with AOL and do a survey with NASA. Then the astronauts > > will collect prayers from school children all over America and take them > up > > to space so that the angels can hear them better. Then they will go to the > > Pope, and he will take up a collection in church and send the money to the > > doctors. The doctors could help me better then. Maybe one day I will be > able > > to play baseball. Or maybe just use my lungs and heart, when the doctors > > make them. The doctors said that every time you forward this letter, the > > astronauts can take another prayer to the angels. Please help me. Mommy is > > so sad, and I want a body. I don't want my leaves to rot before I turn 10. > > If you don't forward this e-mail, that's OK. Mommy says you're a mean > > heartless idiot who doesn't care about a poor little boy with only a > > head. She says that if you don't stew in the raw pit of your own > > guilt-ridden stomach, she hopes you die a long slow horrible death so you > > can burn forever in hell. What kind of goddamned person are you that you > > can't take five minutes to forward this to all your friends so that > > they can feel guilt and shame for the rest of their day, and then maybe > help > > a poor, bodiless nine-year-old boy? > > Please help me. This really sucks. I try to be happy but it's hard. I wish > I > > had a puppy. I wish I could hold a puppy. > > Thank You. > > Billy 'Smiles' Evans, the boy with just a head. > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #28-8 *****************************