Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #29-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 29, Number 12 Friday, 12 May 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Random TMBG Thought of the Day for Thursday, May 11 Re: TMBG: HI ALL!!!! TMBG: News! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 11 May 2000 13:43:52 -0800 Message-ID: <-1254069867ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Random TMBG Thought of the Day for Thursday, May 11 Check out the current issue of "Source" magazine. Big Pun is on the cover. To me it looks strangely like John Flansburgh. I know Flans isn't THAT big but the cover is a just closeup of Big Pun's face anyway. Check it out. Or maybe I'm just crazy. -B O N G O ------------------------------ Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 00:07:50 -0400 From: "Jose" Message-ID: <8ffvsp$26ld$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: HI ALL!!!! I'd be happy if they showed up in Ohio, Michigan, or Western Pennsylvania. At least Fruvous is doing a show in Ohio in the coming months. Stupid Bowery shows. Pax, - Jose, (who has half a mind to move to New York just for TMBG alone) CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com wrote in message ... >Welcome, Steve! I'm in Cleveland area, and I also think we need TMBG to come >to Northeast Ohio. Maybe sometime they will. > >"I'm the one who loves you! He's the angry one, with all the swear words!" >Dr. Rick Worm >Chief of Surgical Staff >The Worm Clinic >Shaker Heights, Ohio ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <44.388a665.264cf3f0@aol.com> Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 01:43:12 EDT Subject: TMBG: News! TMBG bigwig Jim Stabile just posted on the newsgroup that TMBG will be performing on Andy Richter's final Conan show on May 26, and that he'll be taping the rehersal and behind-the-scenes stuff for a future webcast. I wish Andy wasn't leaving, but what a sendoff :) Kay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #29-12 ******************************