Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #29-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 29, Number 21 Sunday, 21 May 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Looking for Mike Hooker TMBG: New TMBG song! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: MrBean43@aol.com Message-ID: <57.5ef60e7.26582cc7@aol.com> Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:00:39 EDT Subject: TMBG: Looking for Mike Hooker If there's a Mike Hooker on this list, could you please contact me at mrbean43@aol.com. We had set up a trade last month (You were giving me 4/17/00 Bowery show and I was giving you 10-21-99 Bowery THEN show) and we agreed to wait until I had some money and was able to trade. Well, I've got plenty of blank CD's now, but I'm missing your E-mail address. If you still interested, or even if you're not, please just let me know. Thanks. Jon ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 17:33:45 -0500 From: "Jay G." Message-ID: <8g736c$1p9t$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: New TMBG song! If you go to http://www.emusic.com/features/tmbg/ and scroll down, you'll see new behind the scenes videos of the Johns in studio working on a new song! It's called "John Lee Supertaster," and it's possibly gonna be on the Children's Album. I made an mp3 of the most completed version of the song, which will be up on twistid on Monday. -Jay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #29-21 ******************************