Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #29-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 29, Number 28 Sunday, 28 May 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me on Conan mp3 TMBG: Nevada lyrics Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:39:57 -0500 From: "Jay G." Message-ID: <8gp0j0$1rqc$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me on Conan mp3 Joe wrote in message news:8gn9gs$12cq$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org... > Nice screen captures... what did you use? > > > "John Luu" wrote in message > news:8gmt60$rpr$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org... > > It's the next best thing to seeing the show, hearing > > the song in mp3 format. There are also video captures > > on the page: > > > > http://hometown.aol.com/kinkyle/myhomepage/linnell.html I think it was WinTV, I recorded the mp3 and posted on my friend's PC at his house, since he has a TV-in card and I don't. The screen captures were kinda an afterthought, I started doing them about halfway through the performance. -Jay ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000d01bfc868$b402ce60$7927f0d0@home> From: "DeLaurentis" Subject: TMBG: Nevada lyrics Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 01:50:29 -0400 Is it just me, or does the mp3 version of linnell's Nevada have some lyrics that weren't on the album? Are the lyrics actually on the album, but on a frequency not audible to the human ear? Discuss! "Count the legs, the arms and heads and then divide by five" Frogurt (Chris) ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #29-28 ******************************