Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #29-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 29, Number 8 Monday, 8 May 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Not quite the dating game... TMBG: Fwd: ThE cRaZiNeSs oF pLaNeT CaBrIni! NON TMBG: My web page. TMBG: MP3 Only Material Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20000507061425.98375.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Sarah's Madness" Subject: Re: TMBG: Not quite the dating game... Date: Sat, 06 May 2000 23:14:25 PDT > Hey.. I was just wondering if there's anyone in this group >that lives near the RI area... lookin for some TMBG buddies or >something to that effect... I live in New Haven, CT during school and Torrington, CT during vacations. i dunno if that rates as RI area.... sarah faye ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: MrBean43@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 12:21:19 EDT Subject: TMBG: Fwd: ThE cRaZiNeSs oF pLaNeT CaBrIni! [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (message/rfc822)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: Kreadoubt@aol.com Message-ID: <30.4c3b565.264723b3@aol.com> Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 15:53:23 EDT Subject: TMBG: MP3 Only Material OK, so the whole MP3 only Material thing was starting to get on my nerves, so I sent this to the QA thingy on there website.......here's what I sent.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm curious as to why TMBG has suddenly made it's new released material unobtainable to so many of its fans? With the recent release of the MP3 only material, many fans are unable to purchase the new album and upcoming EP. Are you at all concerned about turning these fans away, or loosing profits to fans who turn to bootlegging because they are unable to purchase material without a computer and/or credit card? What about alienating your younger listeners who do not have the resources to obtain MP3 only material? What about new "would be" fans as well? As a long time fan, I find it more and more difficult to support TMBG with MP3 only material. I can't put MP3 in my portable DiscMan, but I can put a CD of another band in my portable DiscMan. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "What I meant to say was, with this big webcast we have to f*****g get it right!" JL ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #29-8 *****************************