Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #30-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 30, Number 10 Sunday, 11 June 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Most Likeable People Poll... TMBG: TMBG AND ELVIS COSTELLO Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Pahteeh@aol.com Message-ID: <9c.47c59d9.2673b8cb@aol.com> Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:29:15 EDT Subject: TMBG: Most Likeable People Poll... I just got Linnell past the three thousand mark! whoo hoo! just thought i'd let everyone know.... If you want to vote go to www.freevote.com/booth/popular20 ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000610153452.4367.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: TMBG: TMBG AND ELVIS COSTELLO Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 11:37:54 -0400 Friends of mine went to steve nieve's opera last nite at Town Hall in NYC(Elvis Costello started in it and his keybord player wrote it)...and they said that Flans was IN the opera. He played a police chief and stole the show. I am just happy my two favorite acts are together again Chrissy [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #30-10 ******************************