Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #30-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 30, Number 13 Wednesday, 14 June 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: That's right! Linnell is a gemini! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: surrealer@cfu.net Message-Id: <200006131346.IAA15332@enterprise.cfu.net> Subject: TMBG: That's right! Linnell is a gemini! Date: Tue, 13 Jun 100 13:44:27 GMT I forgot that the 12th was his birthday. But how could I forget that we geminis count the coolest musician in the world among our ranks! Since it's the 13th now, I guess we'll have to sing this song to him: It's not his birthday No, not today It's not his birthday So why does he lunge away from us? When the whole list crumbles like a cake He'll be hanging from the hope That he'll never be a steak dinner again... Woo hoo! Hooray for Linnell! -Sean, who turned 28 on June 9th * --------------------------------------------- This message was sent from the CFU POP3 Web Interface. This message is the property of the sender and is not affiliated with the Cedar Falls Utilities in any way. Report complaints to abuse@cfu.net. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #30-13 ******************************