Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #30-14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 30, Number 14 Thursday, 15 June 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Knitting and Waiting TMBG: Puppet Heads Re: TMBG: Puppet Heads TMBG: gemini? really? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 14 Jun 2000 07:03:01 -0800 Message-ID: <-1251156317ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: TMBG: Knitting and Waiting I recall talk of TMBG playing at a place in New York called The Knitting Factory a few times. Here in L.A. they just set up a Knitting Factory. It was scheduled to open last week (I was going to see Stereo Total on Saturday) but the opening has been postponed till July. Anyway, I think I read that all L.A. Knitting Factory shows are "all ages" which is good news since I've seen L.A. listees complain that TMBG always play The House of Blues which seems to host only over 21 shows. So what's The Knitting Factory like? I'm looking forward to checking it out when it finally opens. Both the club and their record label seem to be offer a lot of quality acts. -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <68.485f5ee.2679a4d3@aol.com> Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:17:39 EDT Subject: TMBG: Puppet Heads Anyone know who won them? Kay ------------------------------ From: Furfr@aol.com Message-ID: <66.49edf8e.2679b0ba@aol.com> Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 00:08:26 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Puppet Heads No, but if you go to www.theymightbegiants.com these days, it says up at the top that the heads are going to be auctioned off at emusic. Is this just something that hasn't been updated in years or did the contest not work? furfr ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000615042102.99817.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristy Norman" Subject: TMBG: gemini? really? Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 04:21:02 GMT Guess what?! I'm a gemini, too, if you care! I turn 19 on 16 June! May I be special too? Yes, I'm new... don't be mean to me... cuz I'm kinda scared to be posting here anyway ("it's ok to be mean to the evil people who make life unbelievable, but try to be nice to me." ~The Nields). I don't know enough about tmbg yet... but I'm tryin my damndest to be just like my boyfriend and know everything! (hi, justin!!! this is scary!) Plus, I just got someone upset with me on the nields nook cuz I said something bad about my parents and this guy was a parent... oh, well, never mind. My true reason for writing: Could someone do me a favor? My beacon-of-all-tmbg-knowledge boyfriend is asleep -- tell me when John F's b-day is? I'm in love with him, you see not really, I just pretend (Sort of!!)...I'm told I'm a bit odd, cuz most of the female fans are in love with John Linell, but when did I decide to be normal, is what I want to know!! Anyway, I'd like to know a lot more about him... *besides* that he's married!!! Thanks in advance for being nice to me!! Kristy All hail Justin's Alien Kitten Goddess Angel-Princess of the Squirrels, the Universe and Everything ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #30-14 ******************************