Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #30-17 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 30, Number 17 Sunday, 18 June 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: sorry TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero TMBG: Re: Hovering sombrero TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero TMBG: Live CD Re: TMBG: Live CD Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: <7f.5d106a7.267c6ff4@aol.com> Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 02:08:52 EDT Subject: TMBG: sorry i had no idea that mail had been sent three times! dont hate me! ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:10:36 -0500 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <8if4nh$1vlb$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero > What's with this high quality dial a song version of hovering sombrero on > macster? I found a cd quality version on macster but its only the first verse > like the dial a song version. theres no spanish verse or anything. it is a > studio performance? is it live? anyone know! it kicks ass i do know that I'm afraid I can't help you. Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks New .sig in 3 days! ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:10:13 -0500 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <8if4mr$1vk7$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero > What's with this high quality dial a song version of hovering sombrero on > macster? I found a cd quality version on macster but its only the first verse > like the dial a song version. theres no spanish verse or anything. it is a > studio performance? is it live? anyone know! it kicks ass i do know that I'm afraid I can't help you. Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks New .sig in 3 days! ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:10:24 -0500 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <8if4n5$1vkg$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Hovering sombrero > What's with this high quality dial a song version of hovering sombrero on > macster? I found a cd quality version on macster but its only the first verse > like the dial a song version. theres no spanish verse or anything. it is a > studio performance? is it live? anyone know! it kicks ass i do know that I'm afraid I can't help you. Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks New .sig in 3 days! ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:11:19 -0500 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <8if4or$1vs7$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: hovering sombrero "Polaris" wrote in message news:8if4nh$1vlb$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org... > > What's with this high quality dial a song version of hovering sombrero on > > macster? I found a cd quality version on macster but its only the first > verse > > like the dial a song version. theres no spanish verse or anything. it is > a > > studio performance? is it live? anyone know! it kicks ass i do know > that > I'm afraid I can't help you. > > > > > Polaris > "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks > New .sig in 3 days! I'm afraid I can't help you either. Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks New .sig in 3 days! ------------------------------ From: MikeTheGiant@aol.com Message-ID: <39.69329c5.267da8ab@aol.com> Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:23:07 EDT Subject: TMBG: Live CD I was in the mall today (God I hate the mall), getting my haircut, and while waiting for my appointment, I wandered into "Camelot" (music store). I was looking under TMBG and saw this TMBG Live CD with 10 songs on it. Mainly the "hits", but I was wondering if it's just the same versions that are on STD or are they different. If they're different, I'm going to buy it tomorrow, if not, I'll still buy it just so I have it, but I'll wait. Mike Stabile "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.' " - George Carlin ------------------------------ Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.20000618002758.0095e7a0@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 00:28:46 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: Live CD Yes, they're the same versions as STD. So there are now two TMBG 'live' CDs with studio material. :D -Adam At 12:23 AM 6/18/00 -0400, MikeTheGiant@aol.com wrote: >I was in the mall today (God I hate the mall), getting my haircut, and while >waiting for my appointment, I wandered into "Camelot" (music store). I was >looking under TMBG and saw this TMBG Live CD with 10 songs on it. Mainly the >"hits", but I was wondering if it's just the same versions that are on STD or >are they different. If they're different, I'm going to buy it tomorrow, if >not, I'll still buy it just so I have it, but I'll wait. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #30-17 ******************************