Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #31-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 31, Number 24 Monday, 24 July 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-23 TMBG:Chronic Schitzophrenia TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-23 Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: ASRTrain@aol.com Message-ID: <8e.82c5804.26abea94@aol.com> Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 02:28:36 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-23 Free Mini Pops! suck. They're even less funny than me. But I have to agree, cats do rule. You wanna see a good band page? Visit my band's page at www.bakinghorselies.com (yes, we have our own web domain). But let me give you fair warning...the MP3's there are just jokes, and not out real music. Our real music is good. Those suck. -Ryan z::GOANS::z ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000723121423.35687.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Justin McElroy" Subject: TMBG:Chronic Schitzophrenia Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:14:23 EDT Just thought I'd drop a line for all those who were curious about 6'4" schizophrenic 350 lb. African American singer/songwriter Wesley Willis, my new Wesley Willis webpage is now up at: http://countryrock8.homestead.com Check it out and I promise you-he will be your new favortite artist. Justin McElroy "......dead....."-TMBG ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: MDthief@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 10:14:51 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-23 >Don't most women find it silly to make Top 5 lists and >spend countless hours talking about whether one album is better than >another? I can't comment for all women, but I personally love debates about this kind of thing. My friends and I have been in the best arguments about which album is better and why. I'm huge into anime and Star Wars and my one friend (Brenda) and I have lost hours and hours of our lives debating character development, plot lines, etc. We have made lists of characters from Star Wars and then ranked them according to how much their characters affected the movie, so, no, i absolutely love to debate this kind of thing. Unfortunately, I'm just getting into TMBG and only own Flood and Working Undercover For the Man, so i can't really participate in a TMBG debate quite yet, but I really loved picking my five cd's for the aliens! ~The Queen of Gish~ A princess yet a soldier, protected by the moonlight... a maiden with a beautiful dream.... ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #31-24 ******************************