Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #31-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 31, Number 27 Thursday, 27 July 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Geeks TMBG: TMBG heard on NPR TMBG: Re: TMBG heard on NPR TMBG: Re: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire Damage Re:TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Ti Re: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Ti Re: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire Damage TMBG: NPR--------> "Napster Blues" TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 Re:TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 TMBG: TMBG - Englewood (NYC area) show info. Re: TMBG: TMBG heard on NPR TMBG: Lots o stuff! TMBG: Lots o stuff! Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! TMBG: Judge issues injunction against napster Re: TMBG: Judge issues injunction against napster Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! Re: nonTMBG: Lots o stuff! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 23:31:46 +1000 From: "Crystal Lee Cooper" Message-ID: <8lmoot$1p4i$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Geeks Bongo wrote in message news:-1247610932ggr@wlg.com... > > > makebase@tmbg.cc wrote: > > >But what is a geek? In > >response to being called a nerd, Linnell once said, "We're not nerds; I > >don't even know what that means. I think it's a word people use to describe > >something they don't get. They're not even putting their toe into it, so > >they try to come up with the most simple-minded explanation. It means > >nothing." I think the same could be said of the word "geek." > > I never heard that quote before. Its great. The thing that bothers me is when reviews of TMBG call them something like "nerd rockers". Compared to the general population, they aren't very nerdy. They're just normal. They might appear that way to some critics because they don't put on that fake badass persona that other bands do. If you don't sneer on your albums covers or videos you're a nerd rocker. > > -B O N G O > Well, that's kind of what I meant. Not so much a "geek" in the actual definition of the word, but in the way that society sees the definition of the word, i.e. not acting like everyone else. It seems kind of like a fine point to me. I can quote that you define the guys in High Fidelity as "geeky", but they're doing just what we're doing now, making lists and such. I haven't actually seen the movie, just read that description, so if I'm missing the target here, I apologise for that. --- Crystal Lee Cooper DrPyser@tmbg.org http://fly.to/drpyser "Attempted murder! Now honestly, what is that? Do they give a Nobel Prize for attempted chemistry, do they?" - Sideshow Bob --- ------------------------------ Message-ID: <397EF403.6FF4624@st.com> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 08:21:55 -0600 From: Russ Josephson Organization: STMicroelectronics, Inc Subject: TMBG: TMBG heard on NPR Hello, This morning on the way to work just before the 8AM MST hour, I heard "Space Suit" used as seque music on National Public Radio's "All Things Considered". This followed an editorial extolling the virtues of irradiated meats. Russ ======================================================================== Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/7158 Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com "... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson "I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria "It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 ======================================================================== ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:36:29 -0400 From: "Yer Pal Paul" Message-ID: <8lmsko$1qo1$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG heard on NPR I can beat your NPR tmbg sighting Russ (as posted posted moments ago to a.m.tmbg): I don't know how many of you have ever listened to Marketplace Radio. It's a syndicated business program that airs on many public radio stations (but not produced by NPR). I listen to it pretty regularly, it's very entertaining and informative, and sometimes even funny. You should totally check it out. So anyways, I'm listening to Marketplace on my ride home yesterday, and who do I hear as a guess commentator on this program but our own John C. Flansburgh of They Might Be Giants. This was not an interview, just John offering his insightful thoughts on (what else) the whole Napster thing and the future of record labels and on-line music. The program's host identified John as being one-half of the rock band They Might Be Giants, who had released the best selling pay-for-download album. You can still hear the broadcast via realaudio here: http://www.marketplace.org/shows/2000/07/25_mpp.html John's segment is approximately 11:30 through 14:25 on yesterday's program. I don't think that they archive programs for more than a day or two, so maybe someone can copy this and upload it to twistid or someplace. -- Yer Pal Paul Not back on that old Time is Money kick, still on it. Russ Josephson wrote in message <397EF403.6FF4624@st.com>... >Hello, > >This morning on the way to work just before the 8AM MST hour, >I heard "Space Suit" used as seque music on National Public >Radio's "All Things Considered". This followed an editorial >extolling the virtues of irradiated meats. > > Russ >======================================================================== >Russ Josephson http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/7158 >Berthoud, Colorado, USA mailto:russj@juno.com > >"... not everyone is passionate about music ..." -- Joe Jackson >"I took off the intellectuals, and put on There May Be Giants" -- Gloria >"It is by grace that we are saved, after all we can do" -- 2 Nephi 25:23 >======================================================================== ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:41:22 -0400 From: "Yer Pal Paul" Message-ID: <8lmsts$1qt2$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire Damage Dylan Flipse wrote in message <4.3.2.7.0.20000726013945.01a82ec8@pop.suscom.net>... >Below I've pasted from the band Severe Tire Damage's site, at >http://www.std.org/text/AnnaK.html > >++++++++++++ >Song for Anna K. >Somehow, as all too often happens, the recording got passed around. They >Might Be Giants, plagiarists as they are, covered the song changing only >the occasional lyric. It was not a big deal until 1998 when They Might Be >Giants toured and released an album titled, "Severe Tire Damage". > >Is it a joke? Doesn't particularly sound like it, till the last four words >anyway... > Yes. This was identify as a (not particularly funny) joke some time ago. Yer Pal Paul Not back on that old Time is Money kick, still on it. ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0007269646.AA964622394@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:39:51 -0400 Subject: Re:TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Ti This sounds like an amazingly inventive, wacky bunch of people. I can't listen to any of the songs here at work (can you believe that? They don't give us any sound cards !! hmmph) but I read some lyrics & some info about different songs, and they seem to be ingeniously twisted. I think they are the internet's Spinal Tap, only not quite as dumb, musically. I can't wait til I get home to listen to some songs. Hey, maybe TMBG could get them to open for them.... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire Author: Dylan Flipse Date: 07/26/00 1:48 AM Below I've pasted from the band Severe Tire Damage's site, at http://www.std.org/text/AnnaK.html ++++++++++++ Song for Anna K. Anna Karlin, STD's first drummer and guitarist, was dating Henk from South Africa when this song was written by guitarist Russ Haines. The original recording was made on a mono Wilcox-Gay "Recordio Disc" in 1981 and transferred to mp3. It was intended as a scratch recording for the band to learn the song. Somehow, as all too often happens, the recording got passed around. They Might Be Giants, plagiarists as they are, covered the song changing only the occasional lyric. It was not a big deal until 1998 when They Might Be Giants toured and released an album titled, "Severe Tire Damage". It seems jealousy of Severe Tire Damage is still running rampant years after the Rolling Stones tried to be the "First Band On The Internet" three years after STD did it. Anna K. For those who question the validity of STD's claim to authorship of "Anna K.", ask yourself: Anna K. was a member of STD: who is "Ana Ng" and what's her relationship to TMBG? Which recording was first? Whose lyrics make more sense? The Marks (STD's bassist Mark Manasse and drummer Mark Weiser) have counseled against suing The Johns. But STD has heard TMBG is about to cover The Banana Slug Song... +++++++++++++ Is it a joke? Doesn't particularly sound like it, till the last four words anyway... A sample of the lyrics - "Still haven't talked of the glow in each others' magnetic presence." Most of the song is like that. Anyway, the final clue that it's just STD kidding around is on http://www.std.org/text/music.html where the song is labeled a parody. Had me going for a while. Dylan "Never fooled Mike Leffel twice" Flipse Dylan Flipse - dylan@flipse.com http://www.flipse.com - Everything Flipse ------------------------------ From: Matt James Message-Id: <200007261447.KAA05423@fellspt.charm.net> Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Ti Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:47:28 -0400 (EDT) I thought that Severe Tire Damage broke up a few years ago after their drummer, Mark Weiser died of cancer? I know this because I used to work with a guy named Mark Weiser who used to get STD's Mark Weiser's e-mail on occassion. From what I understand STD's Mark Weiser was quite a brain, working as a high-up execute at some technology business before succumbing to cancer. -Matt > > This sounds like an amazingly inventive, wacky bunch of people. I can't listen > to any of the songs here at work (can you believe that? They don't give us any > sound cards !! hmmph) but I read some lyrics & some info about different > songs, and they seem to be ingeniously twisted. I think they are the internet's > Spinal Tap, only not quite as dumb, musically. I can't wait til I get home to > listen to some songs. Hey, maybe TMBG could get them to open for them.... > Karin H > ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** > > ____________________Reply Separator____________________ > Subject: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire > Author: Dylan Flipse > Date: 07/26/00 1:48 AM > > Below I've pasted from the band Severe Tire Damage's site, at > http://www.std.org/text/AnnaK.html > > ++++++++++++ > Song for Anna K. > > Anna Karlin, STD's first drummer and guitarist, was dating Henk from South > Africa when this song was written by guitarist Russ Haines. The original > recording was made on a mono Wilcox-Gay "Recordio Disc" in 1981 and > transferred to mp3. It was intended as a scratch recording for the band to > learn the song. > > Somehow, as all too often happens, the recording got passed around. They > Might Be Giants, plagiarists as they are, covered the song changing only > the occasional lyric. It was not a big deal until 1998 when They Might Be > Giants toured and released an album titled, "Severe Tire Damage". It seems > jealousy of Severe Tire Damage is still running rampant years after the > Rolling Stones tried to be the "First Band On The Internet" three years > after STD did it. > > Anna K. > > For those who question the validity of STD's claim to authorship of "Anna > K.", ask yourself: Anna K. was a member of STD: who is "Ana Ng" and what's > her relationship to TMBG? > Which recording was first? > Whose lyrics make more sense? > > The Marks (STD's bassist Mark Manasse and drummer Mark Weiser) have > counseled against suing The Johns. But STD has heard TMBG is about to cover > The Banana Slug Song... > +++++++++++++ > > Is it a joke? Doesn't particularly sound like it, till the last four words > anyway... > > A sample of the lyrics - "Still haven't talked of the glow in each others' > magnetic presence." Most of the song is like that. Anyway, the final clue > that it's just STD kidding around is on http://www.std.org/text/music.html > where the song is labeled a parody. Had me going for a while. > > Dylan "Never fooled Mike Leffel twice" Flipse > > Dylan Flipse - dylan@flipse.com > http://www.flipse.com - Everything Flipse > > > ------------------------------ From: CallMeDoctorWorm@aol.com Message-Id: <200007261457.KAA61059@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:56:26 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG : Very interesting claim by the band Severe Tire Damage But the real question is -- what did Mrs. Doubtfire have to do with them? Ooohhh. I think I'm kiddding. Rick ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001b01bff719$150bc840$3bf61e18@va.mediaone.net> From: "Chris Graham" Subject: TMBG: NPR--------> "Napster Blues" Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:49:28 -0400 hey that was so cool....... im driving in my car getting updated on the latest financial news by the NPR program"MArketplace". All of a sudden i hear our very own John Flansburgh giving his own take on this whole MP3/Napster deal. That just made my day!! well the person who posted the website below has the right place. But to hear flansburgh's clip youll have to go to the Marketplace Website and click on the July 25th show (they might put it in the archives soon). Once the show starts, youll have to skip the program to about the 11 minute point. Soon after that they introduce Flans and he talks for about 2 minutes. check it out! its pretty cool..... later days, Chris G > > From http://www.marketplace.org > > > > Napster Blues > > Rock stars are moaning that Napster is stealing their profits, but some > say > > the blame should be on music companies that have been slow to embrace this > > new technology. John Flansburg of They Might Be Giants comments on the > > Napster phenomenon. ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000726165124.84615.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Princess Kristy" Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:51:23 GMT My boyfriend says I'm a dork cuz I listen to The Nields and my parents are Christians. Does that mean he just doesn't understand what it is to be me? All this talk about geeks and nerds (both of which I have been called, among other, more obscene things) has me wonderin'. Cuz I'm *not* a dork, Pyro. Love, Kristy The (Former) Grand Panjandrum of NAFR '00 All hail Justin's Alien Kitten Goddess Angel-Princess of the Squirrels, the Universe and Everything "I am the master at giving it all away and now there's nothing left to keep me from crashing. Nothing left for me to take home. Nothing left of me for my own. And all I've ever wanted is to be alone... isn't it a shame, that someone so crazy could go so insane?" ~The Nields ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 11:18:33 -0600 From: "makebase" Message-ID: <8ln6df$1vrc$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 Princess Kristy wrote in message <20000726165124.84615.qmail@hotmail.com>... >My boyfriend says I'm a dork cuz I listen to The Nields and my parents are >Christians. Does that mean he just doesn't understand what it is to be me? >All this talk about geeks and nerds (both of which I have been called, among >other, more obscene things) has me wonderin'. > >Cuz I'm *not* a dork, Pyro. Nope. You're not. And if you want my uneducated opinion, you should find a new boyfriend if he calls you a dork. There are plenty of other guys out there who will gladly not call you a dork. Try one of them. As far s the understanding thing goes, I think the fact that he calls you a dork shows not only that he doesn't understand (which happens all the time and isn't something that should necessarily upset you), but also that he doesn't WANT or TRY to understand, which is cause for concern. Misunderstandings happen, but not being willing to accept someone else's right to an opinion is inexcusable. To me anyway. ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0007269646.AA964633375@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:42:51 -0400 Subject: Re:TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #31-26 The Squirrel Princess sez: >My boyfriend says I'm a dork cuz I listen to The Nields and my parents are >Christians. Does that mean he just doesn't understand what it is to be me? >All this talk about geeks and nerds (both of which I have been called, among >other, more obscene things) has me wonderin'. > >Cuz I'm *not* a dork, Pyro. > >Love, Kristy >The (Former) Grand Panjandrum of NAFR '00 Wait a minute.... is this the same boyfriend for whom you started listening to TMBG??? I'm afraid that all the good that can result from this relationship has already come to pass. And now he's besmirching the name of Nields heads, daughters of Christians, Squirrel Princesses, and TMBG FANS EVERYWHERE !!!! I'm afraid we shall have to kill him..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:43:56 -0400 From: "Karen Wenner" Message-ID: <8ln83j$20u9$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: TMBG - Englewood (NYC area) show info. TMBG is coming to Englewood, New Jersey!!! (for all you New Yorkers -- Englewood is only about 5 miles from the GWB) It should be a great show. They will be performing with their big brass orchestra, and NRBQ is the opening act. August 12, 2000 @ 8 PM Tickets are $25 & 28 John Harms Center for the Arts Englewood, NJ Call 201-567-3600 or check them out online at www.johnharms.org ------------------------------ From: MsTanbul@aol.com Message-ID: <33.7f0cbd2.26b07ea6@aol.com> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:49:26 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG heard on NPR In a message dated 7/26/00 10:22:47 AM, Russell.JOSEPHSON@st.com writes: << Hello, This morning on the way to work just before the 8AM MST hour, I heard "Space Suit" used as seque music on National Public Radio's "All Things Considered". This followed an editorial extolling the virtues of irradiated meats. >> I heard it too. NPR and public radio in general have always been great supporters/players of TMBG. Don't worry about irradiated meats OR diseases... be a vegetarian. Though if I ate meat, I would prefer irradiation to bacteria. ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-Id: <200007262021.QAA72192@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:20:27 EDT Subject: TMBG: Lots o stuff! 1. There was a Q and A segment on tmbg dot com where Flansburgh mentioned bands that opened for them going on to greater glory. He specifically mentioned the Pixies and Soul Coughing. 2. Did you know it only costs about $500 to buy the rights to a tmbg song? My Brother and i shot an hour long movie on Digital Video and we used On The Drag in one part of it. We talked to Jamie Kitman and he told us he'd let us use the song for $500 (i think we could get away with even less if we tried). 3. Another Way to Get TMBG to Kevin Bacon: The Malcolm in the Middle kid was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon! 4. I'm almost as close to Kevin Bacon as TMBG is! My girlfriend was in a play with the girl who played the ghost in Stir of Echos. My girlfriend is in my movie! Yay for me! And that puts all the readers of this list in the 4th degree of Kevin Bacon! Yay for you! ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-Id: <200007262021.QAA72248@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:20:32 EDT Subject: TMBG: Lots o stuff! 1. There was a Q and A segment on tmbg dot com where Flansburgh mentioned bands that opened for them going on to greater glory. He specifically mentioned the Pixies and Soul Coughing. 2. Did you know it only costs about $500 to buy the rights to a tmbg song? My Brother and i shot an hour long movie on Digital Video and we used On The Drag in one part of it. We talked to Jamie Kitman and he told us he'd let us use the song for $500 (i think we could get away with even less if we tried). 3. Another Way to Get TMBG to Kevin Bacon: The Malcolm in the Middle kid was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon! 4. I'm almost as close to Kevin Bacon as TMBG is! My girlfriend was in a play with the girl who played the ghost in Stir of Echos. My girlfriend is in my movie! Yay for me! And that puts all the readers of this list in the 4th degree of Kevin Bacon! Yay for you! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000726204410.87575.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Matt Brown" Subject: Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:44:10 EDT I always though Jamie Kitman was a woman....whoops. --Matt >From: Gegatron@aol.com >Reply-To: Gegatron@aol.com >To: >Subject: TMBG: Lots o stuff! >Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 16:20:27 EDT > >1. There was a Q and A segment on tmbg dot com where Flansburgh mentioned >bands that opened for them going on to greater glory. He specifically >mentioned the Pixies and Soul Coughing. > >2. Did you know it only costs about $500 to buy the rights to a tmbg song? >My Brother and i shot an hour long movie on Digital Video and we used On >The Drag in one part of it. We talked to Jamie Kitman and he told us he'd >let us use the song for $500 (i think we could get away with even less if >we tried). > >3. Another Way to Get TMBG to Kevin Bacon: The Malcolm in the Middle kid >was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon! > >4. I'm almost as close to Kevin Bacon as TMBG is! My girlfriend was in a >play with the girl who played the ghost in Stir of Echos. My girlfriend is >in my movie! Yay for me! And that puts all the readers of this list in the >4th degree of Kevin Bacon! Yay for you! ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Date: 26 Jul 2000 14:44:16 -0800 Message-ID: <-1247499842ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! Gegatron@aol.com wrote: > >2. Did you know it only costs about $500 to buy the rights to a >tmbg song? My Brother and i shot an hour long movie on Digital >Video and we used On The Drag in one part of it. We talked to >Jamie Kitman and he told us he'd let us use the song for $500 >(i think we could get away with even less if we tried). I'm sure you mean the rights to *use* the song for your film. I would imagine that its a sliding scale type of thing. I think they could charge a hefty amount if "On the Drag" was being used in a major motion picture. Then again, its free publicity so they should be willing to give it away. -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: TMBG: Judge issues injunction against napster Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:50:42 -0400 Message-ID: There is a webcast from napster inc at www.napster.com at 10 pm PDT to explain exactly what this means to the napster community. http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Business/reuters20000726_3598.html http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Business/reuters20000726_3599.html ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000727015014.90857.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Matt Brown" Subject: Re: TMBG: Judge issues injunction against napster Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 21:50:14 EDT FYI, the hearing is at 10 EDT, 7 PDT. That's 10 on the east coast. --Matt >From: "Chrissy Rockwell" >Reply-To: "Chrissy Rockwell" >Subject: TMBG: Judge issues injunction against napster >Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:50:42 -0400 > >There is a webcast from napster inc at www.napster.com at 10 pm PDT to >explain exactly what this means to the napster community. >http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Business/reuters20000726_3598.html >http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Business/reuters20000726_3599.html ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000727034758.22473.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: Lots o stuff! Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 20:47:58 PDT >3. Another Way to Get TMBG to Kevin Bacon: The Malcolm in the Middle kid >was in My Dog Skip with Kevin Bacon! > Correct, and I'm an idiot for not thinking of that, the much more obvious answer, first, or at least simultaneously. And I thought I was being so clever. Tsk. To even it out, I'll give yet another way, just for the sake of doing it. TMBG sang with Frank Black of the Pixies, who did a track on the new soundtrack for the great show "Powerpuff Girls," featuring the voice of Tom Kenny, also the scary phone voice in Scream, starring Neve Campbell, who was in Wild Things with Kevin Bacon. Ha! ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ From: MsTanbul@aol.com Message-ID: <97.8ab8b64.26b11bf3@aol.com> Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 01:00:35 EDT Subject: Re: nonTMBG: Lots o stuff! Powerpuff Girls soundtrack kicks , well, you know. Get it. Now. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #31-27 ******************************