Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #31-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 31, Number 5 Wednesday, 5 July 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Re: I am not your broom Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs TMBG: odd tmbg sightings in public places Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <39625DBF.DD2BA110@scoom.8m.com> Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 12:57:19 -0700 From: Frogstar Organization: Dragonet Designs Webpage Building Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: I am not your broom oh...I only saw the old site once or twice...maybe I just missed them. ------------------------------ From: Christi587@aol.com Message-ID: <6f.729337c.26939ed9@aol.com> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 16:11:05 EDT Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs In a message dated 7/4/00 2:07:46 AM, owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org writes: << Anyone else going to Falcon Ridge?>> Yes!!!! Killer tents couldn't drag me away... <> Saaaayy... I saw a Pisco sticker at the Nields' Birchmere show last month (where Dave Nields licked my hand, and that's not a joke!), and I figured whoever it was just made it themselves. Where the hell do I get one?? I haven't seen Fruvous selling them at live shows... Here's an open question for the list: I have a New Beetle, and I am torn about whether to put my coffee cup TMBG bumper sticker on it. I want to put it on, but there isn't much of a distinct bumper on the Beetle given its rounded shape... so should I ruin the line of the car for TMBG (and possibly others) or just keep the bumper sticker on my wall? --Christy ------------------------------ Message-ID: <39624C2C.2DA8B52@fruhead.com> Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 16:42:20 -0400 From: lawrence solomon Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs Christi587@aol.com wrote: > Saaaayy... I saw a Pisco sticker at the Nields' Birchmere show last month again, probably mine... was it accompanied by a Nields sticker and a TMBG sticker? and a Darwin fish and a FRUVOUS license plate? :) > (where Dave Nields licked my hand, and that's not a joke!), and I figured oh my. I must have missed that part. > whoever it was just made it themselves. Where the hell do I get one?? I > haven't seen Fruvous selling them at live shows... nope. they're not an official Fruvous thing, nor is mine made by me. The design is by a Fruhead named Kat, from Colorado, who also draws the comic strip "Waiting for Bob" (www.waitingforbob.com - go there, it's good!) and the stickers were printed up and offered to Fruheads at shows that the creators were at, and by sending envelopes and postage to the appropriate people. I'm not sure who you can contact for them now, or if there are any still available. > Here's an open question for the list: I have a New Beetle, and I am torn > about whether to put my coffee cup TMBG bumper sticker on it. I want to put > it on, but there isn't much of a distinct bumper on the Beetle given its > rounded shape... so should I ruin the line of the car for TMBG (and possibly > others) or just keep the bumper sticker on my wall? eh, who cares... just put the sticker on the car. it can hardly make it look worse. :) -- lawrence solomon * http://www.fruhead.com/users/zaph * zaph@fruhead.com "And I don't know whether I believe in me, but I still believe in my friends." -The Nields ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <64.44bfdae.2693c45b@aol.com> Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 18:51:07 EDT Subject: Re: NON-TMBG: Bumpah stickahs In a message dated 7/4/00 3:11:57 PM EST, Christi587@aol.com writes: << Here's an open question for the list: I have a New Beetle, and I am torn about whether to put my coffee cup TMBG bumper sticker on it. I want to put it on, but there isn't much of a distinct bumper on the Beetle given its rounded shape... so should I ruin the line of the car for TMBG (and possibly others) or just keep the bumper sticker on my wall? >> I personally don't like to put bumper stickers on cars because they tend to look tacky once they've worn out. If you still want to tmbg-ify your car, what I suggest is that you get one of the They skull window stickers (there are still a lot available from tmbgproductions) and put that in your car window--stays new looking for much longer and looks mega cool :) As a side note, a cop once noticed the sticker on my car, and when I told him I was a teacher, he asked me in a suspicious tone, "Do you show that to your students?" Oh, yeah, right, I drag my class out to my car and make them worship the skull. Sheesh. Kay ------------------------------ From: LimeZinger@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:53:16 EDT Subject: TMBG: odd tmbg sightings in public places oh.. i want to mention this, i thought it was pretty neat. i was at this place called jillian's tonight (it's apparently a chain, according to jillians.com)... it's a restaurant/bar with a wall of big screen tv's and then upstairs they have a couple game rooms, neon bowling alleys, and a dance club. it's a really neat and fun place. after dinner, on my way to have an air hockey fix, i peeked in at the bowling room. they have these 4 large screens over the alleys on one side... and each one was showing random quick clips (like from music videos and cartoons and movies and whatnot). no sound, though.. the place was blasting loud music. but on one screen i thought i saw a clip from the doctor worm video. i stood there watching more intently.. almost doubting myself, when another screen showed a bottle of they might be giants song remover. wow. hm. that was interesting. sarah http://brazen.org/starcookie "here's a picture of pikachu.. and here's a picture of pikachu on mars. it's called photoshop, jon." -- vance degeneres, tds ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #31-5 *****************************