Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #31-7 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 31, Number 7 Friday, 7 July 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: WUFTM TMBG: UPS Ground TMBG: Shipping times! TMBG: ? TMBG: sorry Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <4.3.2.7.2.20000705232354.00b14560@pop3.xprt.net> Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 23:26:15 -0700 From: Kerry Biggs Subject: TMBG: Re: WUFTM The funny thing is, I got my CD on Monday, but got the email with the tracking number and such, saying that it was in transit on Wednesday. Of course, I live in Portland OR and that's where it was shipped from. Kerry ------------------------------ Message-ID: <001c01bfe745$15a72b20$90640818@brln1.ct.home.com> From: "Casey Schreiner" Subject: TMBG: UPS Ground Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:24:08 -0400 Organization: Boston University Well, I just went to check the tracking number on mine, and under location it read only "US." Maybe mine is taking a little cross country road trip before it comes home to my mailbox? _Casey ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000706124303.35492.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: TMBG: Shipping times! Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:47:01 -0400 Yes MD is in a different time zone from OR. My observation is this.. if it was shipped at 1:12 from portland it woulda been 4:12 in md... so it got shipped back in time... So these times are obviously fake... And to Casey...you need to click the more details...and if you are on the east coast i think you will see the same crap everyone else has been seeing.. i dont live that far from MD...i should have it by the 10th... Chrissy > The funny thing I noticed on the UPS tracking page is the fact > that it was in Portland, OR at 1:12AM on July 1 and it was in > Burtonsville, MD location at 1:13AM on July 1! ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:57:03 EDT Subject: TMBG: ? emusic promotional gift?...as in, Free?(doubtfully) ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:01:23 EDT Subject: TMBG: sorry sorry for wasting your time...I just went there ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #31-7 *****************************