Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #31-8 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 31, Number 8 Saturday, 8 July 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: okaaay Re: TMBG: okaaay Re:TMBG: okaaay Re: TMBG: okaaay Re: TMBG: New Dial-A-Songs TMBG: Don't shay sandwiches, shay sammiches. Bish. Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <20000707175616.43372.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Kristy Norman" Subject: TMBG: okaaay Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:56:16 GMT Maybe I'm *really* ignorant, but will someone please tell me what you keep talking about these tracking numbers for? I'm really confused as to what you're actually expecting in the mail. Please enlighten me. Remember, I'm pretty new... aka, don't hurt me for asking. Thanks.... K All hail Justin's Alien Kitten Goddess Angel-Princess of the Squirrels, the Universe and Everything ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.20000707140107.00969e90@mail.clemson.edu> Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:01:50 -0400 From: Adam Tyner Subject: Re: TMBG: okaaay CDs were shipped to people who ordered the Working Undercover For The Man EP from emusic.com. -Adam At 05:56 PM 7/7/00 +0000, Kristy Norman wrote: >Maybe I'm *really* ignorant, but will someone please tell me what you keep >talking about these tracking numbers for? I'm really confused as to what >you're actually expecting in the mail. Please enlighten me. Remember, >I'm pretty new... aka, don't hurt me for asking. ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0007079629.AA962995582@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:46:19 -0400 Subject: Re:TMBG: okaaay The squirrel-Goddess sez: >>Maybe I'm *really* ignorant, but will someone please tell me what you >keep >talking about these tracking numbers for? I'm really confused as to >what >you're actually expecting in the mail. Please enlighten me. Remember, >I'm >pretty new... aka, don't hurt me for asking.<< Hadn't you heard? The Johns had themselves cloned, & they gave away free baby John clones through Emusic. John L clones come with accordions and a supply of turtleneck sweaters, & John F clones come with a guitar & a supply of black plastic geek glasses. Very limited edition. Hey, you didn't think everyone wes going so obsessive over, oh, say, a free CD.... that would be just too silly. Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ From: HeYAnArChY@aol.com Message-ID: <7b.67a9f30.2697a99e@aol.com> Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 17:46:06 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: okaaay << Hadn't you heard? The Johns had themselves cloned, & they gave away free baby John clones through Emusic. John L clones come with accordions and a supply of turtleneck sweaters, & John F clones come with a guitar & a supply of black plastic geek glasses. Very limited edition. Hey, you didn't think everyone wes going so obsessive over, oh, say, a free CD.... that would be just too silly. Karin H >> Did we mention? As a new added bonus, the John L clone comes with a lifetime full coverage dental plan and the John F clone comes with a treadmill..... Lydia Snide As Hell And Very Very Facetious since 1837 ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000708002722.80316.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: New Dial-A-Songs Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2000 00:27:22 GMT Lydia: >How do I get to the DL section of dialasong? All I ever got was this phone >and all it ever played was The Smoking Gun. Is there an FTP-like index or >something I could meddle around in? There used to be, but I don't think there is anymore. I DO think that there's a way to go to one particular song, though. Something to do with numbers. I don't know. Maybe someone here does. -- Eat your broccoli, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20000708032618.46204.qmail@hotmail.com> From: "Chris DeLaurentis" Subject: TMBG: Don't shay sandwiches, shay sammiches. Bish. Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:26:18 EST >It's "sandwiches," people. Really. "Sammiches"??? shudder> No. You are wrong. Therefore, you must be destroyed... permanently! Ha ha ha! Let's get those missiles ready to destroy you! Seriously, what's wrong with sammiches? At least they have neither sand nor witches in them. Think on that. "Count the legs, the arms and heads, and then divide by five" Frogurt ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #31-8 *****************************