Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #32-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 32, Number 28 Monday, 28 August 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards Re: TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: TChan70527@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 11:04:29 EDT Subject: TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards TMBG really do deserve a Behind The Music. If Weird Al was able to get one, I'm sure TMBG should get one! I can't wait either!! ------------------------------ From: "John Ferrer" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:42:47 GMT Message-ID: > >TMBG really do deserve a Behind The Music. If Weird Al was able to get one, >I'm sure TMBG should get one! I can't wait either!! Just explaining the origins of their name could cover a two-hour special. ________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com ------------------------------ Message-Id: <4.2.0.58.20000827134604.016d5208@oscar.cc.gatech.edu> Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 13:47:17 -0400 From: the hanged man Subject: TMBG: Re: My VH1 Awards I think they might actually have a good shot at most internet-saavy band, or perhaps best song written for a TV show (Boss of Me), or best TV musical score (MitM, Daily Show) Later, the hanged man -- -=Matt Brown=- GaTech cs/phys undergrad | web: http://thehangedman.digitaldriveway.com | "Every Day is a Good Day" email: thehangedman@death-star.com | -Zen Proverb AIM: THM42 ICQ: 10933909 | ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #32-28 ******************************