Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #32-5 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 32, Number 5 Saturday, 5 August 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Utopia Parkway, back from the dead... TMBG: Celebrate Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 19:00:45 -0400 From: Kate Pickering Message-ID: <398B4B1D.83D292DE@columbia.edu> Organization: Columbia University Subject: TMBG: Utopia Parkway, back from the dead... I don't suppose there's still anyone out there who remembers... ...the TMBG digest...circa 1994-96...? ...a thing called the Kate & Kari Show? some TMBG-inspired fingerpaints? - then, a webzine. Its roots were entirely TMBG, but it grew to include *many* a quirky brilliant here and there. Well, just in case, and for those of you who might be interested in a little exploring this fine August day, the webzine U t o p i a P a r k w a y is now once again up and available to the public at long last. All the old archives are there, except, er, a few things that got lost in the shuffle in the years hence. There won't be any more new issues, but there are a few new tidbits to keep the howling critical wolves at bay. Check it out: http://snafu.fooworld.org/~kate/UP.html And the old Kate and Kari Show site is more or less up as well, complete with archive of now-quite-old-and-hard-to-find Giants interviews, the aforesaid fingerpaints, and scattered memorabilia of that nature. It can be found at: http://snafu.fooworld.org/~kari/KKSHOW/Show.html Crawling back into my hole, Kate ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000201bffe8d$44c888e0$68cdfe3f@oemcomputer> From: "PAT ACQUISTO" Subject: TMBG: Celebrate Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 17:01:41 -0500 Organization: Prodigy Internet Is anyone going to the Celebrate Brooklyn festival in Prospect Park. I'm gonna be in the New York area around the time of the show and was wondering what the atmosphere there is like and how safe it is to take a subway from brooklyn to manhattan at night? nick ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #32-5 *****************************