Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #33-21 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 33, Number 21 Thursday, 21 September 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG shows in Nov... TMBG: my page! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: Pahteeh@aol.com Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:07:29 EDT Subject: TMBG: TMBG shows in Nov... Message-ID: <4b.1102f00.26fa64f1@aol.com> Okay guys, I have a little problem. I'll be flying up to Hartford, CT in November for nearly two weeks to visit my old roommates from college, and I'd like to make it to two of the TMBG shows at the Bowery. (I scheduled my trip around so I would definitely be in the area for two Thursdays!) Now here's the problem: I have no idea how to get there. I've been there before, but I went with some people who knew the area well and I didn't bother to pay attention to how we got there. Also, I was coming from Norwalk, CT which is closer to NYC than Hartford is. None of my friends are really into Them and there is a very good possibility that I will have to go alone. My questions are: Should I take a bus to NYC? A train? Will this be expensive? I believe if I take a train I'll be arriving at Grand Central Station. Is this correct? And what's the best route ot take to the Bowery from there? I got some directions online, it says: -Line '4', Direction 'Utica Avenue/Eastern Parkway' -42 Street/Grand Central/Lexington Avenue -Line 'M', Direction 'Metropolitan Avenue/67 Avenue' -Bowery/Delancey Street Does this sound right? I know alot of people in this list are from the area and have probably been there alot so that's why I'm asking. I'd really appreciate any info you can give me as I don't really like the idea of being lost and alone on a Thursday night in New York City! E-mail me directly if you don't want to clog this list up with directions that are useless to most everybody( 'cept me!) Thanx again! -Pahteeh ------------------------------ From: "Princess Kristy" Subject: TMBG: my page! Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 05:59:38 GMT Message-ID: I have the happiest, most special web page ever! Go look at it!! Jer made it, he's the best!!! http://www.iup.edu/~xhvh See meeeeee, the Princess! And there will be more pics to come!! Love, No ordinary princess sooooo thankful to Jer for making her happy since now! _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #33-21 ******************************