Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #33-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 33, Number 24 Sunday, 24 September 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #33-23 TMBG: TMBG in Nick Magazine Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: pzickler@mv.k12.wa.us Message-ID: <39CC6AFC.C07B3EB8@mv.k12.wa.us> Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 01:34:04 -0700 Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #33-23 Wow, they're in pretty excellent company there, too! Whoever did the demo has some serious taste in music. Although I will admit I'm not sure who Marck Bailey is... PZ ------------------------------ From: "Samantha Skinner" Subject: TMBG: TMBG in Nick Magazine Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:47:48 GMT Message-ID: TMBG fans: There's an article in this month's (I think) Nickelodeon mag. It's a page long aticle, and it's pretty much just rehashing the MITM stuff, but it tells a few new things in it, such as that they record discs worth of music and send them to the shows producers most of the time, and the producers just find places to put the music. Every once and a while, they actually record something to get the timing right. I don't know if this is new to you, but it is to me! I'm not sure if it's on the Nick website, but then again, I didn't check. Maybe I'll type it up if you really want to see it. Oh, and there's a funny story on how I got the article. I was in my doctor's office, and there were mags all around. I saw the Nick one and remembered about the new Nick show with TMBG doing music. After finding the article and reading it, I just blatantly ripped it out. I think I made my friend all panicky by taking it, but it's TMBG! -Samm _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #33-24 ******************************