Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #33-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 33, Number 9 Saturday, 9 September 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: MITM soundtrack. Re:TMBG: e-survey on IT based products design and computer t Re:TMBG: e-survey on IT based products design and computer t TMBG: Emusic - slow? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: Re: TMBG: MITM soundtrack. Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 00:46:20 -0700 Message-ID: Good lord...i was joking. Erich Mike wrote: >The extended version of the song (almost six times the length) is what is on >the album, and it's unreleased. Nathan Wrote: > I don't think being shown on television counts as a release. Now, if any > episodes of the show were out on video, you could make a case for it already > having been released, but such is not the case. > -- ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0009089684.AA968419093@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 09:17:03 -0400 Subject: Re:TMBG: e-survey on IT based products design and computer t Uh oh, the guy's at it again..... I guess we didn't fill out enough questionnaires the 1nd time. Well, now it's the 2st time, and if we want to avoid a 3th, 4rd, 5rd, etc, etc time, we should all spill our guts now & get it over with. At least he's not as long-winded as that Russian guy..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 14:21:41 +0100 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: Re:TMBG: e-survey on IT based products design and computer t I've come across him on another list - Creative Radio, if I remember correctly. I ignored him there and I'm afraid I'm going to ignore him here! Richard >>> 09/08 2:17 pm >>> Uh oh, the guy's at it again..... I guess we didn't fill out enough questionnaires the 1nd time. Well, now it's the 2st time, and if we want to avoid a 3th, 4rd, 5rd, etc, etc time, we should all spill our guts now & get it over with. At least he's not as long-winded as that Russian guy..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ From: "Russ S" Subject: TMBG: Emusic - slow? Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 00:06:24 GMT Message-ID: Is it just me, or has anyone else found that Emusic's song downloads for "Long Tall Weekend" and "Working..." are slower than something even slow things wouldn't wait for, because it's just so slow? I'm on an Ethernet network at midnight, yet the maximum rate I can get from Emusic is 4k/sec. (Other sites/software download quickly.) Anyone else experienced this? -Russ _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #33-9 *****************************