Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #34-1 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 34, Number 1 Sunday, 1 October 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #33-29 TMBG: test TMBG: please remove fonebone74@aol.com from the mailing list Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 01:04:39 -0600 (MDT) From: Tara Weber Subject: TMBG: Re: tmbg-list Digest #33-29 Message-ID: > Hmmm, I don't know about that. I joined the TMBG list in the > Fall of 1993 (back when Micah was running it). So it's been 7 years > for me. Of course, I'm a lurker, mainly. > > Anyone longer than that? I do remember "Jack" Bergeron father back > than I remember Jon, FWIW. (not to start any fights, though :) ). > > -Sean, who remembers those lovely bounced digests that would > recursively fill up new digest messages and overrun my mail program's > buffer with 100+ K messages! Yup, I remember the old Micah-run list...I guess that was '94-ish for me. But I think I lurked for a good two years or so before I started posting. (And I remember the plug getting pulled on that list, and the temporary, held-together-with-paperclips-and-gum digest that we had that summer before a new server became available...that was Jonathan's good deed if I remember right...right?) --Tara ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 17:36:24 +0500 From: "manager" Message-ID: <8r4j1m$1arl$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: test ------------------------------ From: FoneBone74@aol.com Message-ID: <16.2f0ea73.2707976c@aol.com> Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:22:20 EDT Subject: TMBG: please remove fonebone74@aol.com from the mailing list please remove fonebone74@aol.com from the mailing list ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #34-1 *****************************