Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #34-23 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 34, Number 23 Wednesday, 25 October 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG Bootlegs... Re:TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? TMBG: Boss of Me TMBG: Re: Boss of Me Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Jeffrey A. Stockman" Subject: TMBG: TMBG Bootlegs... Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:16:01 -0400 Message-Id: Hey, I know TMBG bootlegs are illegal, but we all know they are out there. If anyone has CD copies of any shows, please email me off list, and we can set up a trade. I have a wide range of artists' concerts, so we should be able to come up with something nice. Here's my list: http://yi.org/screech . I do not sell or encourage money for live shows. Strictly personal use only. Email me if interested. Screech ------------------------------ Message-ID: <1916920001022414321312@pulp-fiction.com> From: "le petit cochon" Subject: Re:TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:32:01 -0500 this song has special meaning to me, not only because it's awesome, but also because when i was on a school trip to panama, i won at charades with it. well, my team won. the song, i think, is on Miscellaneous T. i don't know where the video would be, however. i really have to get my TMBG cds back from my brother. * ---------------------------------------------- Original Message From: "" Subject: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:19:14 EDT >really bored at work tonight, i was looking through the video order book, and >came across a title called "nightgown of the sullen moon"... anyone know of >this? i knew there was a children's book with the title... but a video? >i'd love to see this.. > >sarah >http://brazen.org/starcookie >"bite me, metallica." - zorak, space ghost coast to coast > _____________________________________________ Free email with personality! Over 200 domains! http://www.MyOwnEmail.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <39F5F5DF.911DD65D@uswest.net> Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:49:35 -0500 From: James & Kimberly Mohan Subject: Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Nightgown was a bonus track on the They'll Need a Crane single. I just checked, and it isn't on Misc T. I wasn't aware of a video of Nightgown. Jim A shoehorn with teeth.. le petit cochon wrote: > this song has special meaning to me, not only because it's awesome, but > also because when i was on a school trip to panama, i won at charades with > it. well, my team won. > > the song, i think, is on Miscellaneous T. i don't know where the video > would be, however. > > i really have to get my TMBG cds back from my brother. > > ---------------------------------------------- > Original Message > From: "" > Subject: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? > Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:19:14 EDT > > >really bored at work tonight, i was looking through the video order book, > and > >came across a title called "nightgown of the sullen moon"... anyone know > of > >this? i knew there was a children's book with the title... but a video? > > >i'd love to see this.. > > > >sarah > >http://brazen.org/starcookie > >"bite me, metallica." - zorak, space ghost coast to coast > > > > _____________________________________________ > Free email with personality! Over 200 domains! > http://www.MyOwnEmail.com ------------------------------ Date: 24 Oct 2000 14:36:57 -0800 Message-ID: <-1239724281ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? James & Kimberly Mohan wrote: >Nightgown was a bonus track on the They'll Need a Crane single. I just >checked, and it isn't on Misc T. It was on BOTH the They'll Need a Crane single and Misc.T ...or maybe I have some kind of rare collectors edition Misc. T :) >I wasn't aware of a video of Nightgown. I think the original post was about a video of a BOOK called Nightgown of the Sullen Moon and not the TMBG song. -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:32:13 GMT Message-ID: Jim Mohan: >Nightgown was a bonus track on the They'll Need a Crane single. I just >checked, and it isn't on Misc T. Yes, it is. It's also on Then (the second disc). >I wasn't aware of a video of Nightgown. I'm sure the video has nothing to do with TMBG. As sarah indicated, the title was used for a book before it was a song. The Johns named the song after a child's drawing, which, in turn, was named after the book. At this point, the Johns were not aware of the book, and they were disappointed when they learned the title was not a product of the child's own mind. (It's in the Then liner notes, people.) Anyway, my guess is that the video is more likely to have a connection to the book, rather than the song (unless maybe it's a companion to the "Rabid Child" video). >le petit cochon wrote: > > > this song has special meaning to me, not only because it's awesome, but > > also because when i was on a school trip to panama, i won at charades >with > > it. well, my team won. > > > > the song, i think, is on Miscellaneous T. i don't know where the video > > would be, however. > > > > i really have to get my TMBG cds back from my brother. > > > > ---------------------------------------------- > > Original Message > > From: "" > > Subject: TMBG: nightgown of the sullen moon..? > > Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 01:19:14 EDT > > > > >really bored at work tonight, i was looking through the video order >book, > > and > > >came across a title called "nightgown of the sullen moon"... anyone >know > > of > > >this? i knew there was a children's book with the title... but a >video? -- Eat your broccoli, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at http://profiles.msn.com. ------------------------------ From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Boss of Me Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:00:07 -0700 Message-ID: Well you can now download the full studio version cd-quality of Boss of Me at www.sensurround.com just click on news: "It's posted but..." and give it a listen! It really is great and I have been e-mailing my local alternative rock station 107.7 the End here in Seattle to play the song. Hopfully they will hear my cries and give it a jam. It's pretty rockin i think. Erich ------------------------------ Message-ID: <005501c03e44$82f13d00$0401010a@northstar> From: "Kelly Mendenhall" Subject: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 22:29:13 -0700 I say we go stand out in front of The End and hold up signs and like..protest until they play the song! On another note, ugh...I'm home with food poisoning from Arbys...blah...lame deal...have pity on me. Kelly ----- Original Message ----- From: "Erich Cannon" To: Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2000 7:00 PM Subject: TMBG: Boss of Me > Well you can now download the full studio version cd-quality of Boss of Me > at www.sensurround.com just click on news: "It's posted but..." and give it > a listen! It really is great and I have been e-mailing my local alternative > rock station 107.7 the End here in Seattle to play the song. Hopfully they > will hear my cries and give it a jam. It's pretty rockin i think. > > Erich ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #34-23 ******************************