Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #34-6 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 34, Number 6 Friday, 6 October 2000 Today's Topics: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: boss of me TMBG: MitM next year!!! TMBG: TMBG - Chicago - Navy Pier... TMBG: theymightbegiants.com update! Re: TMBG: Desk top theme Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0010059707.AA970752883@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 09:34:39 -0400 Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: boss of me What, was that meant as a joke question? Sounded pretty serious to me. Reasonable, even... Oh, now that You've got a radio station that plays TMBG, you're too good for the rest of us poor yutzes stuck out here in TMBG-less radioland, huh? Well, just Be that way, mr. selfish greedy-face person. I just hope you're happy.... ::sniffle:: Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** so they can exterminate all godless heathen marsupials ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: boss of me Author: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Date: 10/04/00 9:41 PM Good one. -Mike > And now you're going to encode it and put it up as an mp3 onto your webapage > for us poor souls who can't hear it because radio stations around us suck. > RIGHT?? :) > > PR Mega ------------------------------ From: Gegatron@aol.com Message-ID: Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 14:36:11 EDT Subject: TMBG: MitM next year!!! NEXT FREAKIN YEAR!!! When did the malcolm soundtrack get pushed back to next year? Why was i not informed?! Dont the marketing fools know that it will sell more when there's a lot of Malcolm buzz surrounding the season premier? Of course since TMBG are involved it's bound to be pushed back till at least 2003. ------------------------------ From: "AugieWan" Subject: TMBG: TMBG - Chicago - Navy Pier... Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 15:06:44 -0400 Message-ID: Hey, does anyone know anything about the TMBG show at Navy Pier next Friday? How to get tickets? How much? What time? Anything you know would be helpfull. I've missed them too mamy times recently!!! AugieWan ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 17:27:19 -0400 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Message-ID: <8rirrc$16np$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: theymightbegiants.com update! theymightbegiants.com was updated today; they added the newest tour dates minus the Harvard show.. I wonder if that's another private show (they did a show at Harvard House of Blues last year and it was a private digital music industry show). They also changed the look of the page a bit, and at the top it sez "NEW MATERIAL COMING SOON! THE PRESSURE IS ON TO DELIVER MORE OF THAT CUTTING EDGE INFO YOU'VE COME TO EXPECT FROM THIS PAGE. YOU CAN EXPECT A NEWSLETTER SO THAT FRESH AND MELODIOUS TMBG SCOOPS WILL BE DELIVERED RIGHT TO YOUR PROVERBIAL DOOR!" -Mike ------------------------------ From: DrSaxx@aol.com Message-ID: <9a.a859564.270e7107@aol.com> Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 20:04:23 EDT Subject: Re: TMBG: Desk top theme In a message dated 10/4/00 3:50:05 PM Central Daylight Time, superspanger@hotmail.com writes: << >> Where do we get the one w/ the john heads? DrSaxx@aol.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #34-6 *****************************