Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-10 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 10 Friday, 10 November 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: You Happy Puppet? TMBG: You Happy Puppet? Re: TMBG: You Happy Puppet? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: Re: You Happy Puppet? Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 02:32:10 -0800 Message-ID: Well we all know there are a million bootlegs out there and unless this is being sold on a highly respected online store such as cdnow or amazon then really it can't be anything officially released cause us TMBG fans would never let something like that get by us am I right?? Yes I am. We all know whats out there we all know whats been released in the past is pretty readily available with the exception of the guitar and I palandrome I eps. So its probably some live bootleg or demo thing that gets sold on ebay in other various forms and titles. You could order it and find out, but curiosity has killed many a cat. Erich ------------------------------ Message-ID: <3A0A9514.1191EF94@bu.edu> Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:14:12 +0000 From: Casey Schreiner Organization: Boston University Subject: TMBG: You Happy Puppet? I'm not sure about the TMBG-relatedness of this material, but there is a 10,000 Maniacs single called "You Happy Puppet," and I'm pretty sure it was released as a single-CD with some B-sides. That's probably what it is. -Casey <> ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <52.322a680.273cc2f9@aol.com> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 22:18:17 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: You Happy Puppet? Yeah, I e-mailed the company and they said it's a misprint. It is 10,000 Maniacs. Dash it all. PR Mega ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-10 ******************************