Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-13 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 13 Monday, 13 November 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Nov. 9th Bowery Show Pics TMBG: Power Of Dial A Song tapes Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <4.3.1.0.20001112033552.00a73710@mail.rpi.edu> Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:38:29 -0500 From: Rachel Vecchitto Subject: TMBG: Nov. 9th Bowery Show Pics Hey guys - I posted my pictures from the Nov. 9th Bowery show. Check 'em out at . This is the first show I shot with a digital camera, and I'm really, really happy with the way the pictures came out. Enjoy! :) Rachel ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <36.de8c2bc.273fbaee@aol.com> Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:20:46 EST Subject: TMBG: Power Of Dial A Song tapes Ok, I'm looking for someone to trade with. I'm looking for either of the 2 "Power Of Dial A Song" tapes. I have several concerts taped that I can trade with. If anyone can help me, please e-mail me. Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-13 ******************************