Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-20 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 20 Monday, 20 November 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: eMusic.com Freebies Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies TMBG: pics from avalon show? Re: TMBG: Re: Sincere? Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Gary Kilper" Subject: TMBG: Re: eMusic.com Freebies Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 05:51:19 -0600 Message-ID: Try changing your security settings in the web browser to something more relaxed. > > I tried that, actually. I did the forwarding through eMusic, created a > new account as a new user and came to a secure "Authentication Succeeded" > page, where the "I've Got A Fang" mp3 was supposedly available for > download. However, when I clicked on the link there a message came up > saying that I had requested an insecure document. After I clicked the > Continue button, I was brought back to the same "Authentication Succeeded" > page. The link doesn't seem to go anywhere. Does anyone know how I can > get away from the "Authentication Succeeded" page and download the music > file? > > WPT > > Jon wrote: > > > "I've got a Fang" is currently being offered as a free download if you > > forward the new Tmbg Flash E-Card to five friends. > > > > Jon ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:50:26 -0500 Subject: Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies From: Donald Roeber Message-ID: > What were all the eMusic mp3s that they gave out? > > I have: > > Four Of Two > Robot Parade > Wake Up Call > Hey Everybody > Exquisite Dead Guy (Live) > Spiraling Shape (Live) > I'm Sick > > Is this all of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. I think you're missing "Four of Two". -- Donald Roeber "I've had amnesia more times than I can remember" ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:51:12 -0500 Subject: Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies From: Donald Roeber Message-ID: > What were all the eMusic mp3s that they gave out? > > I have: > > Four Of Two > Robot Parade > Wake Up Call > Hey Everybody > Exquisite Dead Guy (Live) > Spiraling Shape (Live) > I'm Sick > > Is this all of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. > > -Marcus Brannon > > > Errr. Disregard my previous message. Its still BC here (before coffee). -- Donald Roeber Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the part that isn't thinking is thinking of. ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:53:45 -0500 (EST) From: Jennivere Scagel Subject: TMBG: pics from avalon show? Message-ID: Did anyone get any pics from last night's Boston Avalon show? My camera totally died as I was getting ready to bring it so I didn't get anything. ARGH!! But what a great show anyway!! I love the Johns!! ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:54:17 -0600 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <8v9b0e$29e4$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Sincere? "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" wrote in message news:F2587rjcxtniFKULPEh0000071c@hotmail.com... > PZickler: > > > "Sincere" compared to what? Does this imply that the songs the Johns > >write > > > are big lies? > > > > > > >Well, they might be big, big, fake, fake lies, but who can say what's wrong > >or > >right? > >Nobody can. > > But I thought they were finished with lies! I know, I know. They said that they would quit... alright, they promise, no more after this. ALTERNATELY, You must have gotten that information from an unreliable narrator. Polaris "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks "They say you better listen to the voice of reason But they don't give you a choice 'cause they think that it's treason So you had better do as you are told You better listen to the radio." -Elvis Costello, Radio Radio ------------------------------ From: garrett27@juno.com Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:25:36 -0800 Subject: Re: TMBG: eMusic.com Freebies Message-ID: <20001119.162536.-1920249.0.Garrett27@juno.com> > What were all the eMusic mp3s that they gave out? > > I have: > > Four Of Two > Robot Parade > Wake Up Call > Hey Everybody > Exquisite Dead Guy (Live) > Spiraling Shape (Live) > I'm Sick > > Is this all of them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.. > > -Marcus Brannon > > What about Careless Santa? ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-20 ******************************