Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-24 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 24 Friday, 24 November 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: Looking for Songs... Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: pzickler@mv.k12.wa.us Message-ID: <3A1CCA44.AB2802B@mv.k12.wa.us> Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:41:56 -0800 Subject: TMBG: Re: Looking for Songs... > > > From: Pahteeh@aol.com > ...the songs were: > "The Drinking Man's Diet" and some thing like "The Large Dark Aardvark Song" These songs were recorded by the legendary Allan Sherman of "Hello Muddah" fame. You could probably find a Greatest Hits CD on Amazon.com or CDNow.com. You might be able to find something besides "Muddah" on Napster, but I doubt it. "Large Dark Aardvark" is sort of a theme song for a group of my students (I teach high school drama), so that's why I know it. And "Drinking Man's Diet" is similar to the John's "Drink" -- good observation. Hope you find these -- they're wonderful. PZ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-24 ******************************