Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-26 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 26 Monday, 27 November 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Y100? TMBG: Unlimited Re: TMBG: Unlimited Re: TMBG: Unlimited Re: TMBG: Unlimited Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Y100? Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 03:09:18 -0500 Message-ID: like almost everytime they are in town they go on y100 and do something at XPN >From: BethJE@aol.com >Reply-To: BethJE@aol.com >To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org >Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG on Y100? >Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 00:55:52 EST > > > Supposedley TMBG were on the Y100 morning show here in Philly on >Friday > > to help promote their show. I wasn't sure whether or not this was true. > I > > mean, come one, TMBG on Y100?! Especially on the morning show; they >wouldn't > > be caught dead playing any of their songs! > > If anyone can confirm or deny this, Id appreciate it. > >Actually, a few hours ago, my friend told me that it was true and that she >heard Them. All she said was that They were funny and they played Birdhouse >and James K. Polk. > > > And if it is true, > > and anyone caught it, did you happen to tape it? > >I didn't catch it, and I wish I had a tape of it. My friend told me that >she >didn't call me and tell me about it, because she was in her car on the way >to >work, and she wasn't able to. > >Bleh. > > >Beth _____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Message-ID: <000c01c05833$f969a2c0$10450241@wall1.pa.home.com> From: "Jon" Subject: TMBG: Unlimited Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:36:20 -0800 Anyone out there sign up for TMBG Unlimited? I was wondering what songs/videos/news/webcasts have been made available to you guys. Basically...is it worth it? Jon "I fell down while making some toast"-Mark McKinney [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] ------------------------------ From: BirdhouseIYS@aol.com Message-ID: <3f.d0bde27.275326f5@aol.com> Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 21:54:45 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited I signed up for it. So far there's videos for "working undercover for the man" and "hovering sombrero". The 7 songs available are "Cyclops Rock" "Robert Lowell", "I've Got a fang", "Drink", "The Love version of Stormy Pinkness" Edison museum recordings of "james K. Polk" and "the Edison Museum" . There's also a webcast on friday. I think it's worth it. Plus all of this you get unlimited access to everything else on emusic. So far I downloaded a couple Young Fresh Fellows songs and a few by Frank Black. ------------------------------ From: "Nathan Mulac DeHoff" Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:06:04 -0000 Message-ID: BirdhouseIYS: >I signed up for it. So far there's videos for "working undercover for the >man" and "hovering sombrero". What do you mean by "videos"? Regular music videos, of Direct From Brooklyn calibre? Stuff like the GiantCam videos for "Doctor Worm" and "I Am Not Your Broom"? Just videos of the band playing the songs? >The 7 songs available are "Cyclops Rock" >"Robert Lowell", "I've Got a fang", "Drink", "The Love version of Stormy >Pinkness" Edison museum recordings of "james K. Polk" and "the Edison >Museum" Robert Lowell? Who's he? -- Eat your broccoli, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ From: BirdhouseIYS@aol.com Message-ID: <22.e3ad179.27534be5@aol.com> Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:32:21 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited The videos are only short clips that are about a minute long. They look like regular videos on Direct From Brooklyn. I think they were taped on the Harvard Campus and some parts at an airport. The song Robert Lowell is based on a poem by Robert Lowell. The songs is another one where they collaborated with M. Doughty. I think its for some magazine. I know I heard about it before but I don't remeber the details. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-26 ******************************