Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-27 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 27 Tuesday, 28 November 2000 Today's Topics: Re: TMBG: Unlimited Re: TMBG: Unlimited Re: TMBG: Unlimited Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:27:03 -0800 From: "Spencer Owen" Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited I signed up. So far I've downloaded probably 15 full-length albums (haven't kept all of them) - Frank Black, Elvis Costello, a Pinback EP, Heatmiser, both of Sunset Valley's albums...good stuff. And I look forward to next month's offering of exclusive TMBG material. I'm glad to have an official mp3 of "Drink" - I love that song. And I like the "(Love Version)" of "Stormy Pinkness" better than the original. So yeah, I think it's worth it. Plus, the fleece jacket should be coming in the mail soon. Woo. Spencer. [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (multipart/alternative)] ------------------------------ From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: Re: TMBG: Unlimited Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:24:10 -0800 Message-ID: The "Love Version" as it stands is the live version with the audience chanting LOVE! LOVE! in the midst of Linell singing the song. I guess a fan sent the recording to them and they now share it with the rest of us. Erich _____________________________________________________________________________________ Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-27 ******************************