Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #35-9 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 35, Number 9 Thursday, 9 November 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: tribute #2 art Re: TMBG: Re: Johns on the ballot TMBG: Voting TMBG: Battle of the bands TMBG: You Happy Puppet? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-Id: <200011081057.FAA30083@maverick.spiderwebhost.net> Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 06:18:29 -0500 From: Mike Lebovitz Subject: TMBG: tribute #2 art Hello all. We are still looking for cover art form the second TMBG Tribute album. The deadline for art is Thanksgiving. Please email IronChefMike@netzero.net for more information. thanks... -mike lebovitz WMBGT bitch http://www.tmbg.org/~ondrey ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 12:52:26 -0500 From: "Bryce" Message-ID: <8uc3u3$25od$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Johns on the ballot With a mouth full of broccoli, Nathan Mulac DeHoff said: > But [N'Sync are] not old enough [to run for president], are they? Dang, you're right. We'll have to find some other way to occupy their time. Maybe PlayStation 2? > You rocked the vote? Are you one of the electors for your state, perhaps? Uh, perhaps not. I just mean in the parlance of Mtv, who urges everyone to "rock the vote." Somebody needs to tell the state of Florida that it's just a metaphor though. "Could everyone please stop rocking the vote? Stand still so we can count." > Ronald Reagan? "...The actor?! Who's vice president, Jerry Lewis?" The preceding pointless quotation was brought to you by the Dr. Emmett Brown Flashback Foundation. Bryce Build a time machine and go. ------------------------------ Message-Id: Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 18:04:31 +0000 From: "Richard Hilton" Subject: TMBG: Voting Sitting here in an office with no radio or TV in London, England can someone quickly bring me accurately up to date! Off list?! Thanks Richard - who thinks he might have started this thread....... ------------------------------ Message-ID: <007901c049bf$f4ec9360$41a50acf@marymt.edu> From: "Christina Rockwell" Subject: TMBG: Battle of the bands Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:09:25 -0500 Heads up all there is a battle of the bands at Marymount College in Tarrytown NY. (about 45 mins from NYC) in December, and we need bands! !@#$#@~ Anyone who is interested, get back to me and I will give you all the specifics.. Thank you Chrissy `~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*` Christina Rockwell '03 Marymount College http://drive.to/chrissy AIM ChrissMari Yahoo!: birdh0use ICQ: 40199998 birdh0use http://www.thehungersite.com help put an end to world hunger.. "To understand "studying" we have to break it down-- Stud- meaning a very sexy man.. Ying- the first half of inner harmony, symbolizing peace and serenity.. Seeing as How I'm the encapsulation of neither, you know I'm not so much studying, as sticking it to the "peaceful sexy man" trying to bring my people down..". friend, Paul Wenzel `~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*`~*` ------------------------------ From: PRMega@aol.com Message-ID: <72.4b138ce.273ba17d@aol.com> Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 01:43:09 EST Subject: TMBG: You Happy Puppet? Ok, I found a store online that has something called "You Happy Puppet", and it's credited to TMBG. Anyone know how authentic this thing is, and whether or not I should get it? Thanks. PR Mega ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #35-9 *****************************