Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #36-19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 36, Number 19 Friday, 22 December 2000 Today's Topics: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: flans TMBG: New Tour Dates! Re: TMBG: New Tour Dates! Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0012219774.AA977409903@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 09:44:58 -0500 Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: Re: flans Damn, you miss 3 days work out sick (not even fun sick days, either), you come back to find 42 messages waiting, and it turns out most of them are about the great scam you missed while you were out sick.... Only it's not "you" this happens to, it's ME !!!!! I'm pissed. BTW, I'm feeling better, thank you very much.... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ------------------------------ From: "Erich Cannon" Subject: TMBG: New Tour Dates! Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 16:09:52 -0800 Message-ID: 1/27/01 New York, NY Irving Plaza 2/2/01 West Hollywood, CA House of Blues 2/3/01 Anaheim, CA House of Blues oh MAN I hope they keep moving north to seattle!!!!! Erich ------------------------------ From: "General Purplefeet" Subject: Re: TMBG: New Tour Dates! Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 02:49:29 -0000 Message-ID: Erich: >oh MAN I hope they keep moving north to seattle!!!!! North to Seattle, they're going north, the rush is on. -- Eat your broccoli, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ Actually, they decided to skip Seattle, and go directly to the North Pole. Santa just loves TMBG. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #36-19 ******************************