Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #36-22 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 36, Number 22 Thursday, 28 December 2000 Today's Topics: TMBG: Did TMBG perform this song? TMBG: Re: Did TMBG perform this song? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <145761C2608CD2118B4A00A0C9939A1EBADE28@hrnt2.hr.msu.edu> From: "Villarreal, Jamin" Subject: TMBG: Did TMBG perform this song? Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 08:26:08 -0500 I have a burning question that me and my brother would like to get an answer to... Did TMBG write and perform a Sprite commercial? "Everybody's a little child, everybody's a little wild, everybody's a little squirt, so squirt your thirst" I need confirmation on this so that I can have closure. Jamin ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 11:07:28 -0500 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Message-ID: <92d43n$254e$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Did TMBG perform this song? I told you a month ago, no. TMBG did not perform that song. -Mike Villarreal, Jamin wrote in message > I have a burning question that me and my brother would like to get an answer > to... Did TMBG write and perform a Sprite commercial? "Everybody's a little > child, everybody's a little wild, everybody's a little squirt, so squirt > your thirst" > > I need confirmation on this so that I can have closure. > > Jamin ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #36-22 ******************************