Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #37-18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 37, Number 18 Thursday, 18 January 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Where? TMBG: Re: Boss of Me Re: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me TMBG: Re: Where? Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:17:18 -0500 (EST) From: Jenn Scagel Subject: TMBG: Where? Message-ID: Does anyone know where the video for "Birdhouse" was filmed? It looks like some mansion or something - any ideas? Jenn -- ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't want the world Jenn Scagel I just want your half =^. .^= -TMBG Meow! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <20010117221146.62605.qmail@web5407.mail.yahoo.com> Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:11:46 -0800 (PST) From: Laura Helbling Subject: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me I was at the movies (AMC) the other day, listening to the radio thing they play before hand, you know where they'll mention something about the song, album, or artist, and then play it. They Played Boss of Me!! They mentioned the soundtrack, some of the other groups on it, and then who it was by. It was pretty cool. Laura ===== L.A.U.R.A.: Lifelike Artificial Unit Responsible for Assassination Artichoke Queen hot_cha_fork@yahoo.com torndowngarage@tmbg.org laurah@connectria.com (not for long!) __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/ ------------------------------ From: "Chrissy Rockwell" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: Boss of Me Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:16:56 -0500 Message-ID: WXPN 88.5 Philadelphia Kid's Corner plays Boss of Me a lot. The host likes the song. Maybe when NO! comes out they will play it too. They have always been a TMBG friend. Chrissy _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:02:03 -0600 From: "Polaris" Message-ID: <945m5m$123p$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org Subject: TMBG: Re: Where? "Jenn Scagel" wrote in message news:Pine.LNX.4.30.0101170816430.6885-100000@oak.conncoll.edu... > Does anyone know where the video for "Birdhouse" was filmed? It looks like > some mansion or something - any ideas? > > Jenn > > -- > ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^ > I don't want the world Jenn Scagel > I just want your half =^. .^= > -TMBG Meow! > > Didn't somebody say it was in a bank or something? I think it says in the FAQ. Just check for any post with subject "Administrivia". Polaris "82, 82, 82." -Raymond Babbitt "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" -Dante Hicks 3 days to the ascent of Emperor George W. Bush! Brace for impact! ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #37-18 ******************************