Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #37-12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 37, Number 12 Friday, 12 January 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: Re: free emusic downloads TMBG: Newer Fans TMBG: Re: Newer Fans Re: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK TMBG: TMBG action figures Re:TMBG: TMBG action figures Re:TMBG: TMBG action figures TMBG: RE: TMBG Figures Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Re[2]: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK Re[2]: TMBG: TMBG action figures Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Re: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:27:21 -0500 From: The Great Quux Message-ID: <3A5DA6A9.4000708@stardatecomputer.com> Organization: Stardate Computer Systems, Inc. Subject: TMBG: Re: free emusic downloads Matt James wrote: > I've been hearing a lot of talk about folks with TMBG Unlimited > accounts downloading other groups' music for free from Emusic. > I logged in tonight and tried to test this theory. I got all the way to > checkout on a song by the Lemonheads and it said I owed 99 > cents and it was asking me for a credit card. How are you all > getting these tracks for free?? > Thanks, > > Matt I know it definitely works. Being a member of TMBG Unlimited is basically the same as Emusic Unlimited, so you should probably email someone at Emusic about this. The first 30-day free trial of TMBG Unlimited limits you to 100 free MP3s, because they don't know if you're keeping it yet, but after that it's truly unlimited (after that they send you the fleece too!). -- --DIAL-A-SONG Always free, Always busy (718) 387 6962-- Everybody wants a (scooter) to wind a piece of string around! ------------------------------ Message-ID: <004d01c07bd6$ff141d60$0357ccd1@monmouth.com.monmouth> From: "Spring Dew" Subject: TMBG: Newer Fans Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:01:27 -0500 > From: "General Purplefeet" > Sam: > >Well just to add my unrequited and uneducated little bit to this topic-. I > >love FS. It is one of, No it is my favorite TMBG album. Of the albums I do > >own FS it my absolute favorite- I also have a special spot for STD, as it > >was the first TMBG c.d. I ever owned AND if it wasn't for that c.d. I > >would have never become a THEY fan! I also like LTW, It's not my favorite > >but it's certainly not the one that gets played the least either. I don't > >really like Flood. I think this comes from being a relatively new fan- > > I don't know if being a new fan has anything to do with it or not. Some > people speculate that the newer fans tend to prefer the newer songs/albums, > and, while I can see it in a way, it really doesn't make sense in another. > What I mean is that a long-time fan might well prefer the older albums, > because that's what they've been listening to for a long time, and any > change in the band's sound can take a long time to get used to. On the > other hand, a newer fan is often introduced to the newer stuff first, or (as > was my case) everything in a short amount of time, so there isn't that same > period of adjustment that longer-standing fans might have. I'm a relatively new fan, in that I cannot measure my fanship in years yet. STD was my first, and I happen to like the cover art, but I have odd taste. Anyway, right after that I got The Early Years and frankly it took me a long time to warm up to it. Maybe it was because there is just so much in there, ya know? I thought it was a case of being a newbie and liking the new stuff that the older stuff just seemed distant and alien. But then I loaded it into my RealJukebox at work and kept listening, and now love TEY even more than STD. I hear something new every time, and I startle my coworkers when I finally get a lyric that had evaded me earlier and burst into laughter. > From: Mysterio Gal > Well anyway, once, when I was having a severe clipping > shortage, and was desperate for 2-dimensional > oddities. I hastily decided to cut up the little CD > booklets that come with the CD. Blasphemous, yes, but > my argument was this. I'm not as likely to appreciate > CD art when it's stuck in a plastic case, and would > probably appreciate it more if it were stuck in a book > that remains with me everywhere I go... > > Well, just wanted to toss this little piece of trivia > at the list, to see what everyone makes of it Sounds more reverent than blasphemous to me. I mean you are actually -using- and enjoying the art. That seems cool to me. > "Tit'num. Nippler -- Nibplern -- nippblelen -- in my tit." > --A drunken Cyclops explains to Wolvie that he's not the only guy with hard metal in his body--Liquid Sunshine Heh, I laughed myself injured. +--+--+--+--+--+--+ 'Did you sleep well?' 'No, I made a couple of mistakes.' - Steve Wright +--+--+--+--+--+--+ Spring Dew +--+--+--+--+--+--+ ------------------------------ Message-ID: <007a01c07bd7$179994a0$6d050a0a@ergogroup.com> From: "lees" Subject: TMBG: Re: Newer Fans Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:02:07 -0500 Don't remember reading anything about this here but Dr. Worm is featured in a new video release called "Chuck and Buck" where one of the two guys claims to be the guy who signed TMBG. He says somthing like "I just signed these guys" or "These are my guys" as Dr. Worm is playing on a radio in the background. Mr. Lee ----- Original Message ----- From: "Spring Dew" To: Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:01 AM Subject: TMBG: Newer Fans > > > From: "General Purplefeet" > > > Sam: > > >Well just to add my unrequited and uneducated little bit to this topic-. > I > > >love FS. It is one of, No it is my favorite TMBG album. Of the albums I > do > > >own FS it my absolute favorite- I also have a special spot for STD, as > it > > >was the first TMBG c.d. I ever owned AND if it wasn't for that c.d. I > > >would have never become a THEY fan! I also like LTW, It's not my favorite > > >but it's certainly not the one that gets played the least either. I > don't > > >really like Flood. I think this comes from being a relatively new fan- > > > > I don't know if being a new fan has anything to do with it or not. Some > > people speculate that the newer fans tend to prefer the newer > songs/albums, > > and, while I can see it in a way, it really doesn't make sense in another. > > What I mean is that a long-time fan might well prefer the older albums, > > because that's what they've been listening to for a long time, and any > > change in the band's sound can take a long time to get used to. On the > > other hand, a newer fan is often introduced to the newer stuff first, or > (as > > was my case) everything in a short amount of time, so there isn't that > same > > period of adjustment that longer-standing fans might have. > > I'm a relatively new fan, in that I cannot measure my fanship in years yet. > STD was my first, and I happen to like the cover art, but I have odd taste. > Anyway, right after that I got The Early Years and frankly it took me a long > time to warm up to it. Maybe it was because there is just so much in there, > ya know? I thought it was a case of being a newbie and liking the new stuff > that the older stuff just seemed distant and alien. But then I loaded it > into my RealJukebox at work and kept listening, and now love TEY even more > than STD. I hear something new every time, and I startle my coworkers when > I finally get a lyric that had evaded me earlier and burst into laughter. > > > > From: Mysterio Gal > > > Well anyway, once, when I was having a severe clipping > > shortage, and was desperate for 2-dimensional > > oddities. I hastily decided to cut up the little CD > > booklets that come with the CD. Blasphemous, yes, but > > my argument was this. I'm not as likely to appreciate > > CD art when it's stuck in a plastic case, and would > > probably appreciate it more if it were stuck in a book > > that remains with me everywhere I go... > > > > Well, just wanted to toss this little piece of trivia > > at the list, to see what everyone makes of it > > Sounds more reverent than blasphemous to me. I mean you are > actually -using- and enjoying the art. That seems cool to me. > > > "Tit'num. Nippler -- Nibplern -- nippblelen -- in my tit." > > --A drunken Cyclops explains to Wolvie that he's not the only guy with > hard metal in his body--Liquid Sunshine > > Heh, I laughed myself injured. > > +--+--+--+--+--+--+ > 'Did you sleep well?' 'No, I made a couple of mistakes.' - Steve > Wright > +--+--+--+--+--+--+ > Spring Dew > +--+--+--+--+--+--+ > > > ------------------------------ Date: 11 Jan 2001 07:59:22 -0800 Message-ID: <-1232922536ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK Nicholas Wolf wrote: >Actually, I'd thought it was "This town is so great" which, to me, sounds >sarcastic. It hadn't occur to me that it might be "great" instead of "gray" until you mentioned it. I listened to it again and now I'm not sure! Those two words sound identical except that one has a "t" sound at the end. I can't clearly hear a "t" but I think it must be "great" because the next line rhymes it with "late". Richard Hilton wrote: >Hey HEY Our weather is not dismal! It's just varied and unpredictable. I was going to tell you to blame Flans, not me. Since the line turns out to be "This town is so great", there's no weather reference in the song. I now blame a British TV show I saw called "Ripping Yarns" in which Michael Palin played a guy in an English town where it always drizzled. BirdhouseIYS@aol.com wrote: >At a concert in Boston flans said that the song was about a guy who was >worried about his friend's drinking problem or something along those lines. I really don't get that impression from the song. It almost seems pro-drinking. I'll have to listen to again with that in mind. Finally, in my review of Drink, I forgot to mention my favorite line: "What words rhyme with buried alive?" At first I racked my brain trying to find such a rhyme. He asks what "words" (plural) so I was thinking "buried" and "alive" each needed to be rhymed. Something like, "carried a five" except the two words would have to make sense together. I now realize that he asks only because the drinking song he's composing requires "buried alive" to express the hopeless feeling his great/gray town gives him but to fit it in the song, he needs to rhyme it with something. By the way, he DOES rhyme "buried alive" in the song: Drink! Drink! To no big surprise But what words rhyme with "buried alive" "Surprise"/"alive" an intentional rhyme but not a perfect one. And if he can rhyme "surprise" with "alive" maybe he rhymed "late" with "gray" after all. -B O N G O ___________________________________________ Interpret! Interpret! To no big surprise But what words rhyme with "over analyze"? ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:30:30 -0700 (MST) From: Chris Nuccitelli Subject: TMBG: TMBG action figures Message-ID: The dream lives on for TMBG action figures.... Supposedly this place can make custom action figures of anyone you want. I'd imagine it's terribly pricy, though. http://www.andgor.com/Personalized_Figures/personalized_figures.html ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0101119792.AA979231879@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:50:31 -0500 Subject: Re:TMBG: TMBG action figures Damn, this looks like it just might work! There are lots & lots of us, I bet if we all chipped in it wouldn't be too expensive. They say the initial head sculpture (read: doll head) starts at $250. Once the head is made, any after that are only $15 bucks each. How many people are on this list? I bet just about everyone would love to have a GI Joe-sized set of Johns of their very own..... They even do accessories! I wonder if they have little tiny accordions.... We should seriously think about this, folks.... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: TMBG: TMBG action figures Author: Chris Nuccitelli Date: 01/11/01 9:30 AM The dream lives on for TMBG action figures.... Supposedly this place can make custom action figures of anyone you want. I'd imagine it's terribly pricy, though. http://www.andgor.com/Personalized_Figures/personalized_figures.html ------------------------------ From: "Amy Greenlese" Subject: Re:TMBG: TMBG action figures Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:57:42 -0500 Message-ID: karin wrote: Damn, this looks like it just might work! There are lots & lots of us, I bet if we all chipped in it wouldn't be too expensive. They say the initial head sculpture (read: doll head) starts at $250. Once the head is made, any after that are only $15 bucks each. How many people are on this list? I bet just about everyone would love to have a GI Joe-sized set of Johns of their very own..... They even do accessories! I wonder if they have little tiny accordions.... We should seriously think about this, folks.... ****** This would be great, and then we could get someone to collect money for them all, and then we could complain for years to come about how we paid for action figures but never got them! I'm just getting a jump on things :) **************************************************** Amy :) mondegreen@tmbg.org _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ From: BillN33b@aol.com Message-ID: <27.fe9a5ad.278f4445@aol.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:15:49 EST Subject: TMBG: RE: TMBG Figures I know there are maybe 10 - 15 people who post regularly. I wonder how many lurkers there are out there like me, silently listening to these posts? Every one would bring that cost down. Bill N ------------------------------ Date: 11 Jan 2001 09:20:36 -0800 Message-ID: <-1232917662ggr@wlg.com> From: Bongo Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Amy Greenlese wrote: >This would be great, and then we could get someone to collect money for them >all, and then we could complain for years to come about how we paid for >action figures but never got them! > >I'm just getting a jump on things :) Ha! Ha! I was about to write the same thing! Good one! -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0101119792.AA979234057@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:26:49 -0500 Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK (pssst... Bongo thinks too much... pass it on - - -) ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK Author: Bongo Date: 01/11/01 7:59 AM Nicholas Wolf wrote: >Actually, I'd thought it was "This town is so great" which, to me, sounds >sarcastic. It hadn't occur to me that it might be "great" instead of "gray" until you mentioned it. I listened to it again and now I'm not sure! Those two words sound identical except that one has a "t" sound at the end. I can't clearly hear a "t" but I think it must be "great" because the next line rhymes it with "late". Richard Hilton wrote: >Hey HEY Our weather is not dismal! It's just varied and unpredictable. I was going to tell you to blame Flans, not me. Since the line turns out to be "This town is so great", there's no weather reference in the song. I now blame a British TV show I saw called "Ripping Yarns" in which Michael Palin played a guy in an English town where it always drizzled. BirdhouseIYS@aol.com wrote: >At a concert in Boston flans said that the song was about a guy who was >worried about his friend's drinking problem or something along those lines. I really don't get that impression from the song. It almost seems pro-drinking. I'll have to listen to again with that in mind. Finally, in my review of Drink, I forgot to mention my favorite line: "What words rhyme with buried alive?" At first I racked my brain trying to find such a rhyme. He asks what "words" (plural) so I was thinking "buried" and "alive" each needed to be rhymed. Something like, "carried a five" except the two words would have to make sense together. I now realize that he asks only because the drinking song he's composing requires "buried alive" to express the hopeless feeling his great/gray town gives him but to fit it in the song, he needs to rhyme it with something. By the way, he DOES rhyme "buried alive" in the song: Drink! Drink! To no big surprise But what words rhyme with "buried alive" "Surprise"/"alive" an intentional rhyme but not a perfect one. And if he can rhyme "surprise" with "alive" maybe he rhymed "late" with "gray" after all. -B O N G O ___________________________________________ Interpret! Interpret! To no big surprise But what words rhyme with "over analyze"? ------------------------------ From: karinh@sterl.com Message-Id: <0101119792.AA979234312@smtplink.sterl.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:31:03 -0500 Subject: Re[2]: TMBG: TMBG action figures Oh ye of little faith..... I know!! We can start a club! And we can have a clubhouse, and a secret passwork, and a mascot... And we could elect a Treasurer, and if we didn't all get our John Dolls, we could put a decapitated filthy scarecrow in his bed..... Karin H ** FREE THE EXPO 67 ** ____________________Reply Separator____________________ Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Author: Bongo Date: 01/11/01 9:20 AM Amy Greenlese wrote: >This would be great, and then we could get someone to collect money for them >all, and then we could complain for years to come about how we paid for >action figures but never got them! > >I'm just getting a jump on things :) Ha! Ha! I was about to write the same thing! Good one! -B O N G O ------------------------------ From: Matthew Coon Message-Id: <200101120002.TAA06464@omni.cc.purdue.edu> Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:02:04 -0500 (EST) >> >> karin wrote: >> Damn, this looks like it just might work! There are lots & lots of us, I >> bet if we all chipped in it wouldn't be too expensive. They say the initial >[...] >> They even do accessories! >> > Amy wrote: > This would be great, and then we could get someone to collect money for them > all, and then we could complain for years to come about how we paid for > action figures but never got them! > So much for the suggestion I was going to make about getting them little list t-shirts... m@t ------------------------------ Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:46:41 -0500 (EST) From: "Matthew W. Miller" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. Message-ID: On Wed, 10 Jan 2001, Mysterio Gal wrote: > I make scrapbooks, really big ones from bound sketchbooks ... > I hastily decided to cut up the little CD booklets that come with the > CD. Uh... which CD? _Factory Showroom_? _Severe Tire Damage_? Both? Neither? Other? This makes me wonder if anyone's made boxes out of the outlines printed on the _Factory Showroom_ 'booklet' interior. Heaven knows it's barely useful as disc packaging, so it *must* be useful for *something*... -- Matthew W. Miller -- mwmiller@columbus.rr.com "Happy New Year! Please end this thread now. Thank you." -- Andrew "Zarf" Plotkin, on the eternal copyright debate ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <5a.fa16807.278fb464@aol.com> Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:14:12 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. In a message dated 1/11/2001 7:44:39 PM Eastern Standard Time, mwmiller@columbus.rr.com writes: > This makes me wonder if anyone's made boxes out of the outlines > printed on the _Factory Showroom_ 'booklet' interior. Heaven knows it's > barely useful as disc packaging, so it *must* be useful for *something*... > -- > > Nope, but I did make the lyric box printed in the newsletter around the time FS came out. Still have it, too :) Anyone else remember that ? Kay [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] I don't know how these were made, but there's at least a miniature accordion and you can get an idea of how some have been done before. http://www.weirdal.com/fanart17.htm Garrett ________________________________________________________________ GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO! Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less! Join Juno today! For your FREE software, visit: http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj. From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Thu Jan 11 20:28:49 2001 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) id UAA44286 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:28:49 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from hotmail.com (f222.law7.hotmail.com [216.33.237.222]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) with ESMTP id UAA44277 for ; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:28:48 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from xornom@hotmail.com) Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:28:17 -0800 Received: from 64.192.26.1 by lw7fd.law7.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:28:17 GMT X-Originating-IP: [64.192.26.1] From: "General Purplefeet" To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG UnLtd 1 Review Pt 2: DRINK Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:28:17 -0000 Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed Message-ID: X-OriginalArrivalTime: 12 Jan 2001 01:28:17.0359 (UTC) FILETIME=[F0A1D5F0:01C07C36] Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: "General Purplefeet" Bongo: >Nicholas Wolf wrote: > > >Actually, I'd thought it was "This town is so great" which, to me, sounds > >sarcastic. > > It hadn't occur to me that it might be "great" instead of "gray" until >you mentioned it. I listened to it again and now I'm not sure! Those two >words sound identical except that one has a "t" sound at the end. I can't >clearly hear a "t" but I think it must be "great" because the next line >rhymes it with "late". "Let's stick together 'cause we're number A Let's stick to numbers 'cause we're gray." Let's face it: Flans can't pronounce the letter "T" at the end of a word. > Finally, in my review of Drink, I forgot to mention my favorite line: >"What words rhyme with buried alive?" At first I racked my brain trying to >find such a rhyme. He asks what "words" (plural) so I was thinking "buried" >and "alive" each needed to be rhymed. Something like, "carried a five" >except the two words would have to make sense together. Hey, that would make sense if they were doing arithmetic problems. "I took nine times six, and carried the five, But what words rhyme with buried alive?" -- Eat your broccoli, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Thu Jan 11 23:55:14 2001 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) id XAA50181 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:55:14 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from web12108.mail.yahoo.com (web12108.mail.yahoo.com [216.136.172.28]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) with SMTP id XAA50172 for ; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:55:13 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from mr_realgal@yahoo.com) Message-ID: <20010112045512.21563.qmail@web12108.mail.yahoo.com> Received: from [63.11.156.57] by web12108.mail.yahoo.com; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:55:12 PST Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:55:12 -0800 (PST) From: Mysterio Gal Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: FS and STD cover art. To: They Might Be Giants On Topic MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Mysterio Gal Actually I've used the little CD booklets from just about my entire music collection, I likes variety *slowly destroying the industry, which one? I doubt I'll ever know* ===== Mysterio Gal aka MinorDomo "Tit'num. Nippler -- Nibplern -- nippblelen -- in my tit." --A drunken Cyclops explains to Wolvie that he's not the only guy with hard metal in his body--Liquid Sunshine mr_realgal@yahoo.com Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/ From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Thu Jan 11 23:58:05 2001 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) id XAA50371 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:58:05 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from web12104.mail.yahoo.com (web12104.mail.yahoo.com [216.136.172.24]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) with SMTP id XAA50361 for ; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:58:03 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from mr_realgal@yahoo.com) Message-ID: <20010112045803.20322.qmail@web12104.mail.yahoo.com> Received: from [63.11.156.57] by web12104.mail.yahoo.com; Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:58:03 PST Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 20:58:03 -0800 (PST) From: Mysterio Gal Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG action figures To: They Might Be Giants On Topic MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Mysterio Gal Actually, one X-mas, I got a miniature accordian, that might be a pill box, in my stocking, obviously symbolising my love for all things giant ===== Mysterio Gal aka MinorDomo "Tit'num. Nippler -- Nibplern -- nippblelen -- in my tit." --A drunken Cyclops explains to Wolvie that he's not the only guy with hard metal in his body--Liquid Sunshine mr_realgal@yahoo.com Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Coffeehouse/4871 __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Photos - Share your holiday photos online! http://photos.yahoo.com/ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #37-12 ******************************