Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest #37-28 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 37, Number 28 Sunday, 28 January 2001 Today's Topics: TMBG: TMBG unlimited question Re: TMBG: TMBG unlimited question Re: TMBG: TMBG unlimited question TMBG: TMBG on Leno (and Kilborn date change) Administrivia: If you wish to unsubscribe from this mailing send mail to tmbg-digest-request@tmbg.org for instructions on how to be automatically removed. --------------------------------------------------------------------- The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. --------------------------------------------------------------------- tmbg-list is digested with Digest 3.5b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Message-ID: <23363637.980592639716.JavaMail.imail@spike.excite.com> Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 02:50:39 -0800 (PST) From: Jamal Rogers Subject: TMBG: TMBG unlimited question Does anyone know how long the content is up for? That is to say, if I were to sign up in May, would I get access to all of the mp3 that have been released up until that point? --Jamal _______________________________________________________ Send a cool gift with your E-Card http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/ ------------------------------ From: Kaylum@aol.com Message-ID: <53.18d48fa.27a4035e@aol.com> Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 05:56:30 EST Subject: Re: TMBG: TMBG unlimited question In a message dated 1/27/2001 5:51:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, elmo_oxygen@excite.com writes: > Does anyone know how long the content is up for? That is to say, if I were > to sign up in May, would I get access to all of the mp3 that have been > released up until that point? > > > This has been brought up on the newsgroup as well. We won't know for sure > if people who just signed up will have access to the previous month's > selections until the new stuff goes up next month. Personally, I hope > not...it would be *really* unfair to those of us who have paid all year if > someone can sign up on the twelfth month and get all of the same stuff for > the price of one month's subscription. Yes, I know early subscribers are > getting the fleece and cd (if it ever comes out), but it's still not right > considering we're paying $120 for the year. > > [Attachment omitted, unknown MIME type or encoding (text/html)] Kay: >In a message dated 1/27/2001 5:51:46 AM Eastern Standard Time, >elmo_oxygen@excite.com writes: > > > > Does anyone know how long the content is up for? That is to say, if I >were > > to sign up in May, would I get access to all of the mp3 that have been > > released up until that point? > > > > > > This has been brought up on the newsgroup as well. We won't know for >sure > > if people who just signed up will have access to the previous month's > > selections until the new stuff goes up next month. Personally, I hope > > not...it would be *really* unfair to those of us who have paid all year >if > > someone can sign up on the twelfth month and get all of the same stuff >for > > the price of one month's subscription. Yes, I know early subscribers >are > > getting the fleece and cd (if it ever comes out), but it's still not >right > > considering we're paying $120 for the year. I think what would make the most sense (and that might very well be a reason why emusic wouldn't do it, but I don't know) would be to make past months' songs available in "back issues." That way, someone coming in late could still hear everything, but they wouldn't pay any less for doing so. I guess we'll have to wait and see what actually happens, though. -- May the light shine upon thee, Nathan DinnerBell@tmbg.org http://www.geocities.com/fablesto/ _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com From owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Sat Jan 27 17:59:05 2001 Received: (from majordom@localhost) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) id RAA63383 for tmbg-list-outgoing; Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:59:05 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org) Received: from imo-r06.mx.aol.com (imo-r06.mx.aol.com [152.163.225.6]) by ussenterprise.ufp.org (8.9.3/8.9.2) with ESMTP id RAA63374 for ; Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:59:04 -0500 (EST) (envelope-from Kaylum@aol.com) From: Kaylum@aol.com Received: from Kaylum@aol.com by imo-r06.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v29.5.) id i.6f.105f4590 (4012) for ; Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:58:31 -0500 (EST) Message-ID: <6f.105f4590.27a4ac96@aol.com> Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:58:30 EST Subject: TMBG: TMBG on Leno (and Kilborn date change) To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="part1_6f.105f4590.27a4ac96_boundary" Content-Disposition: Inline X-Mailer: 6.0 sub 10501 Sender: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk Reply-To: Kaylum@aol.com --part1_6f.105f4590.27a4ac96_boundary Content-Type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit According to www.rockontv.com, TMBG will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on 2/5, and the appearance on Kilborn has been pushed back to 2/7. Just thought I'd let y'all know! Kay --part1_6f.105f4590.27a4ac96_boundary Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit According to www.rockontv.com, TMBG will be on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
on 2/5, and the appearance on Kilborn has been pushed back to 2/7.  Just
thought I'd let y'all know!

Kay
--part1_6f.105f4590.27a4ac96_boundary-- ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #37-28 ******************************