Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 12 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 12 Monday, 12 March 2001 Topics: TMBG: last try at napster Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:11:29 -0500 From: Mike Hooker Subject: TMBG: last try at napster Message-ID: <002901c0aa45$ef04abe0$6401a8c0@u2h0g2> hi, i've been knocking my brains out trying to make available yesterdays in store gig via napster. i know its my linksys router that blocks upload from my computer. ive tried everything i can think of. port sharing( port 6699), making my computer a DMZ zone(meaning the router gives it no firewall at all) and nothing works. i either geta napster message saying i'm not configured correctly, or it starts to work and the router seems to lock up. i have to hit reset to make it work again. if anyone has a solution, let me know. there has to be someone out there that has a cable modem,a router running dchp, and a working napster! otherwise i give up. i might ttake the file to work, load it there. we have no router there, but i'd like to solve this first. sorry to all those who have tried to get the file. i see you trying and its pitiful to just sit watching, knowing you will fail. i downloaded the songs from http://www.crudpants.com/tmbg/ . they work, but have some nasty distortion. mine sound real nice, please help me get them out threre. see my music trading page: http://pages.zdnet.com/mikehooker/hookstradingpage have fun, Mike Hooker ______________ ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #39-12 ******************************