Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 14 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 14 Wednesday, 14 March 2001 Topics: TMBG: pre-march tmbg unlimited? Re: TMBG: pre-march tmbg unlimited? Re: TMBG: pre-march tmbg unlimited? Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 09:33:08 -0500 (EST) From: damek@earthling.net Subject: TMBG: pre-march tmbg unlimited? Message-ID: <0103130933088Z.05649@weba3.iname.net> Hey, I've been a member of emusic unlimited since they started the program last summer, but for the last few months, I've been in the process of moving halfway across the country. Now I'm settled again, and right when I could go d/l the TMBG-U stuff, they take down the links to the Jan & Feb TMBG-U. Does anyone know if the old stuff is still up somewhere, and just not linked-to? Or is it gone for good? > -----Original Message----- > From: owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org [mailto:owner-tmbg-list@tmbg.org]On > Behalf Of Jay G. > Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 9:29 PM > To: tmbg-list@tmbg.org > Subject: TMBG: Re: Free mp3 album from emusic. > > > TMBGU March: http://www.emusic.com/albums/25006 > --------------------------------------------------- Get free personalized email at http://www.iname.com ------------------------------ Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:21:51 EST From: Kaylum@aol.com Subject: Re: TMBG: pre-march tmbg unlimited? Message-ID: <39.11e1b314.27df950f@aol.com> Emusic has never stated a policy regarding whether or not we can get back issues, at least not that I've seen or heard about, but it's definitely something they need to consider. Have you tried emailing their customer service dept? They've been very helpful for me in other matters. Kay ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #39-14 ******************************