Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 18 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 18 Sunday, 18 March 2001 Topics: TMBG: TMBG skins TMBG: The Oblongs TMBG: Re: TMBG skins Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 13:33:43 +1100 From: "*SUPER SPANGER*" Subject: TMBG: TMBG skins Message-ID: Doe's anybody know if there are any skins for winamp that have feature the Giants?? I suck at searching. I looked at the winamp site but couldn't get results. There must be at laest one! Thanks "You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same" -Unknown. _________________________________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com. ------------------------------ Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:03:38 EST From: Pahteeh@aol.com Subject: TMBG: The Oblongs Message-ID: Hey all I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet so I guess I will. I was watching Access Hollywood today and they said that the new WB cartoon The Oblongs should start April 1st. They didn't mention anything about TMBG doing the theme, but I just thought I'd pass it on. -patty ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #39-18 ******************************