Errors-To: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Reply-To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Sender: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Precedence: bulk From: owner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org To: tmbg-digest@tmbg.org Subject: tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 19 tmbg-list Digest, Volume 39, Number 19 Monday, 19 March 2001 Topics: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs TMBG: Free MP3's from Emusic TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs TMBG: Album Release Date TMBG: Re: Album Release Date Administrivia: For all administrative issues, such as change of address, withdrawal from the list, etc., send a message to the following address: ÁÁowner-tmbg-digest@tmbg.org The views expressed herein are those of the individual authors. tmbg-list is compiled with Digest 3.7b (John Relph ). ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:56:28 -0800 From: "Jody Beth Rosen" Subject: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: >Hey all I don't know if anybody has mentioned this yet so I guess I will. I >was watching Access Hollywood today and they said that the new WB cartoon >The >Oblongs should start April 1st. They didn't mention anything about TMBG >doing >the theme, but I just thought I'd pass it on. Great! I was just wondering yesterday whether that series ever made it to the air! I wonder what the theme music's gonna sound like. Hope it's better than "Boss of Me" (not trying to start flames here, but I REALLY REALLY dislike that song). I just had a scary thought... "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." Kidding, of course. I hope. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:52:17 EST From: FreeMiniPops@aol.com Subject: TMBG: Free MP3's from Emusic Message-ID: <75.11c69185.27e66bf1@aol.com> So, I spent most of yesterday downloading stuff from Emusic (cause of the free deal they've got going on this week). I got the stuff from the March TMBG Unlimited, and it's really cool. I'm looking forward to the release of the new album, as well as the children's album. I think they're stocking up some cool stuff. I can't even begin to tell you how awesome Lazy Head & Sleepy Bones is. Alex "Nobody likes what I like. That's how I like it." - Harvey Danger ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 14:41:36 -0600 From: "James & Kimberly Mohan" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <3AB51D80.E3194248@uswest.net> Jody Beth Rosen wrote: > I just had a scary thought... > > "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > > Kidding, of course. I hope. It could be 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' 'Welcome to the Jungle' Jim Mohan ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 22:01:55 -0600 From: "Polaris" Subject: Re: TMBG: Re: The Oblongs Message-ID: <99403u$2202$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org > > "Oblong Man, Oblong Man, doin' the things an Oblong can..." > 'He wants an Oblong, the kind with teeth..' "Three Oblongs, you're out..." ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:50:19 -0500 From: "Kristin ." Subject: TMBG: Album Release Date Message-ID: Tonight at the Raleigh show Flans said that the new album (which will feature Cyclops Rock among others) will be released August 14. _________________________________________________________________ Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com ------------------------------ Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 23:49:37 -0500 From: "The Demonic Kangaroo" Subject: TMBG: Re: Album Release Date Message-ID: <9943ch$2587$1@ussenterprise.ufp.org> Organization: They Might Be Giants, Unofficially http://www.tmbg.org I heard that at the DC show he also said it was a tentative release date.. -Mike "Kristin ." wrote in message > Tonight at the Raleigh show Flans said that the new album (which will > feature Cyclops Rock among others) will be released August 14. ------------------------------ End of tmbg-list Digest #39-19 ******************************